IG Report Thread

Weren't the facts that Obama, from his government account, emailed Hillary at her private server account. Thus, Obama's email would have already been preserved on a government server. Hillary, however, would have been required to preserve the email since she received it on her private account.

If he emailed from his .gov account to her private account that is the correct process! However that’s is the whole crux of the timeline for Obama’s lie that you’ve come full circle on!! He stated publicly that he had no knowledge of her private server AFTER it showed he emailed her to her private server. Thus he lied. This was referenced in the texts I believe in the “We’ve got to clean this up” discussion. They knew he lied.

Reactions: 2 people
Weren't the facts that Obama, from his government account, emailed Hillary at her private server account. Thus, Obama's email would have already been preserved on a government server. Hillary, however, would have been required to preserve the email since she received it on her private account.

You forgot he used a pseudonym name when emailing Hillary.

...and he lied about finding out from the news outlets.

Reactions: 1 person
One thing this report confirmed is Comey was/is a lying POS and his minions are too, yet I know it sounds crazy, the Dems still defend the man that solely defeated HRC.

Sound about right?

He did greatly assist in defeating Clinton. (I can't say solely because of all the Russian interference)

If LSU played UT in the SECCG, I would "hate" LSU during that period. If LSU beat UT and played Ohio St. in the BCSCG, I would "love" LSU.

Not that hard to understand. Comey wrongly cost Clinton the election. Subsequent to that fact, one can only hope that he does what he can to make amends.

I first thought you posted the two tweets to show how idiotic Trump can be.

I went back and looked at some of your previous posts and realize that you probably think these two tweets are actually good.

To me, they just solidify my opinion that Trump is a raving lunatic.

I first thought you posted the two tweets to show how idiotic Trump can be.

I went back and looked at some of your previous posts and realize that you probably think these two tweets are actually good.

To me, they just solidify my opinion that Trump is a raving lunatic.

Well you are a DEM and you will get left behind unfortunately. That's too bad Luther because my guess is you're not a real bad guy just lost.

So now the claim is that he had an email account on Hillary's server? Was this where they had their pizza gate communications?

So there’s a YUGE and bigly amount of information out there that he used a pseudonym to communicate with her and is in fact one of 13 high government officials listed that did so. But you tell me, pettifogger. If he used a pseudonym from his .gov account that’s pretty damn stupid isn’t it?!

Reactions: 4 people
So there’s a YUGE and bigly amount of information out there that he used a pseudonym to communicate with her and is in fact one of 13 high government officials listed that did so. But you tell me, pettifogger. If he used a pseudonym from his .gov account that’s pretty damn stupid isn’t it?!

Pettfogger....we got a few of them here.

Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates revealed that the DOJ instructed federal investigators to hold back on an open probe in Clinton Foundation in 2016, according to the Department of Justice Inspector General report released Thursday.

According to the document, the FBI was investigating the Clinton’s ostensibly-charitable organization ahead of the election, contrary to contemporaneous reports that the DOJ did not open a probe into the Clinton Foundation.

“Numerous witnesses told us that agents involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation were instructed to take no overt investigative steps prior to the election,” the inspector general writes.

Sally Yates: DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Overtly Investigate Clinton Foundation

In other words, they acted professionally in conducting their investigatory work.

Uhhh...if you "break from department norms" in an investigation of a political candidate...there is political bias, whether intentional or not. And yes, it was intentional.

Or perhaps you can point out maybe just one more example of where Comey "broke from department norms" in an investigation he led, yes?

Just one.

Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates revealed that the DOJ instructed federal investigators to hold back on an open probe in Clinton Foundation in 2016, according to the Department of Justice Inspector General report released Thursday.

According to the document, the FBI was investigating the Clinton’s ostensibly-charitable organization ahead of the election, contrary to contemporaneous reports that the DOJ did not open a probe into the Clinton Foundation.

“Numerous witnesses told us that agents involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation were instructed to take no overt investigative steps prior to the election,” the inspector general writes.

Sally Yates: DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Overtly Investigate Clinton Foundation

Nope, no political bias in the FBI. Nothing to see here, folks; move along.

This just in: that whole unfortunate Benghazi thing was all about a YouTube video. Besides, as Madam Secretary so adroitly pointed out when questioned about it..."At this point, what difference does it make?"

Class act, that lady.

Reactions: 3 people
You really aren't defending this...

Are you?

Obama was always the smartest, most perceptive, most nuanced president ever.

Until he needs to claim ignorance to be absolved of bad behavior. It was a fairly consistent pattern throughout his presidency.

I’m actually not shocked that the IG report tried to soft sell the conclusions. Regardless they put the information out there for all to see. The conclusion is rather irrelevant. Others can now take follow on action and 5 people have already been referred for further investigation.

If the IG had said “Holy **** these m’fers were totally biased and corrupt and their work was a total sham!” that calls into question every conviction every body associated with the email investigation was involved in. It would be a total Pandora’s Box.

Just take the data at face value, who cares what their conclusion was. If Trump declasses the related information then you get the whole unredacted story and that should even be juicier. Again regardless of conclusions.

It’s all about intent and any reasonable person can infer

I’m actually not shocked that the IG report tried to soft sell the conclusions. Regardless they put the information out there for all to see. The conclusion is rather irrelevant. Others can now take follow on action and 5 people have already been referred for further investigation.

If the IG had said “Holy **** these m’fers were totally biased and corrupt and their work was a total sham!” that calls into question every conviction every body associated with the email investigation was involved in. It would be a total Pandora’s Box.

Just take the data at face value, who cares what their conclusion was. If Trump declasses the related information then you get the whole unredacted story and that should even be juicier. Again regardless of conclusions.

The report shows there is no bias yet the FBI is going to have bias training for all member of he agency .That doesn’t make sense.

Not necessarily. Tillerson had multiple email accounts at Exxon. I think we all (or most of us) use different email accounts for different things. Nothing I've seen in the articles posted question Obama's email practices. The issue is whether he lied--i.e., knowingly made a false statement to the media about his knowledge of her use of a private email server. That statement was made in 2015. Clinton left the SoS position in February 2013. Presumably, this would mean he hadn't emailed to that address in over two years (do we know when the last email was to the private server email address?). Do you remember all the email addresses you emailed with two years ago? I don't. I also don't remember doing any deep forensic dives on whether those email addresses were kosher.

I find it comical how you guys are so darn intent on catching Obama in a lie while our current president opens his mouth and the lies fly out so fast we can hardly keep count of them. It looks like what's animating this is that if you can get Obama caught in a lie, the thousands of Trump lies get excused.

Not necessarily. Tillerson had multiple email accounts at Exxon. I think we all (or most of us) use different email accounts for different things. Nothing I've seen in the articles posted question Obama's email practices. The issue is whether he lied--i.e., knowingly made a false statement to the media about his knowledge of her use of a private email server. That statement was made in 2015. Clinton left the SoS position in February 2013. Presumably, this would mean he hadn't emailed to that address in over two years (do we know when the last email was to the private server email address?). Do you remember all the email addresses you emailed with two years ago? I don't. I also don't remember doing any deep forensic dives on whether those email addresses were kosher.

I find it comical how you guys are so darn intent on catching Obama in a lie while our current president opens his mouth and the lies fly out so fast we can hardly keep count of them. It looks like what's animating this is that if you can get Obama caught in a lie, the thousands of Trump lies get excused.

I can remember all mine. It must be a liberal disease or something that you and HRC have in common.

I shared an article the other day that said the white house staff had to add HRC email account to the allowable list for the president. When they sent and received emails it probably came up as just Hillary Clinton. My contact list does the same thing and unless the receiver is critiquing the headers, he probably didn't even notice.

I shared an article the other day that said the white house staff had to add HRC email account to the allowable list for the president. When they sent and received emails it probably came up as just Hillary Clinton. My contact list does the same thing and unless the receiver is critiquing the headers, he probably didn't even notice.

Yeah, I agree. I've been saying for the past two days that I seriously doubt Obama would have been focused on the provenance of email addresses. If he even ever considered it, he would have just assumed that his security it team researched and cleared it.

VN Store

Back