If you're going to Gainesville, where are you staying?

Any predictions on kickoff time? I assume if we win our first 3, UT/UF will be a night game? ATM v Arky @ Cowboys stadium is the only conference game that could be a bigger network draw.

Any predictions on kickoff time? I assume if we win our first 3, UT/UF will be a night game? ATM v Arky @ Cowboys stadium is the only conference game that could be a bigger network draw.

If it's not on CBS @ 3:30 it'll be on espn, or espn2 at 7 or 7:30. JMO

I own property in Duval County and surf Jacksonville Beach North Pier, best in FLA IMO. You cant go wrong around any of the beach cities around Jville. Downtown Jville has some rough areas like any urban city. If not Jville head just a little south and stay in St. Augustine perhaps?

Thanks, was looking in Deerwood area yesterday, is that good?

staying at some dump near downtown---only place i could find. No big deal--i'll be partying late friday and saturday night at the gainesville clubs---hopefully there are lots of hot young ladies i can comfort after a big UT blowout win!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Not in Gainesville ,why go to Florida for a weekend and stay in that dumpyass place.

Pasco County for me.

Small chance I'll be at this game. Definitely going to the UGA game tho

I'd stay at Grady House B n B in High Springs. It's in High Springs about half hour north of the stadium. Great food and owners. Real treat if you happen to like Dalmatians.

Staying 45 minutes South West of Gainesville in Cedar Key. Looks pretty old fashioned but I don't know much about it except that it's cheaper than $400 a night in G-Ville.

Quality Inn University in Gainesville..no idea how it is. Had the best reviews i could find that was available. I thought it would be nice that we could walk from the stadium ect(No DUI)..by the comments, probably won't be to safe walking through gainesville.

/Edit

Are there plenty of UT fans to tailgate down there with? We were trying to come up with a pre game plan, or if we just needed to go to a bar.

VN Store

Back