If you're going to Gainesville, where are you staying?

I'm at the beautiful Motel 6 in Gainesville, hope Tom leaves the light on.

Hey Chad, we are staying the same Motel 6 in Gainesville, yeah and Dobbs lights up the scoreboard. We are coming from west Tennesse. We will see you there. I am Bobby What section you sitting in? We are in Section 49 We are bringing back a victory to Tennessee and drain the Swamp..!

Most classless place on the planet. Even over Tuscaloosa and that's saying tons.

If you have a carry permit make sure you take it with you if you know what I mean. Never know when you have to protect yourself and/or family from the crime-ridden town of Gainesville. It is a complete ****hole of a town and worthless individuals live there and attend the games...

Multiple players involved in violent crimes annually there. Some even suspected or at least questioned for murders.....

I'll be heading down from Chattanooga and thinking of staying in Valdosta Friday and driving on down Saturday (depending on gametime).

Anyone else staying in Valdosta? Maybe we could all meet up in a restaurant and host a VolNation takeover

Thats a good idea, there's really not anyplace in Gainesville worth staying at. I'll be driving home
the game but I'm only 50 miles away.

Hey if you're in Valdosta check out the Rodeo Mexican restaurant. Its special.

Gainesville will be hell on cars with Tennessee license plates if the Gators lose. I wouldn't leave anything in the car you didn't want to lose. Make sure you have at least one spare tire. I have seen it too many times. TN licensed cars in lots or on dark streets are fair game! Be awake.

Reactions: 1 person
Gainesville will be hell on cars with Tennessee license plates if the Gators lose. I wouldn't leave anything in the car you didn't want to lose. Make sure you have at least one spare tire. I have seen it too many times. TN licensed cars in lots or on dark streets are fair game! Be awake.

Good to know. We're taking a rental and I haven't had a rental with TN plates in years so maybe we'll get lucky on that. We'll store all the orange in the trunk.

Looking at Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach area. Is there any area around there that is not safe?

You guys and gals have fun. I think you're going to leave with the W this time.

You said that LAST year. Stop trying to get in my head.

I'm not sure yet. It's about a four hour drive to Gainesville. If we lose I'll probably drive home, regardless of the time, while drinking massive amounts of coffee, staring intently ahead and listening to emo music at the highest possible volume.

If we win, I'll make it up as I go.

I'll be heading down from Chattanooga and thinking of staying in Valdosta Friday and driving on down Saturday (depending on gametime).

Anyone else staying in Valdosta? Maybe we could all meet up in a restaurant and host a VolNation takeover
In years past I stayed in Daytona or Tampa and drove over, Gville has never meant much to me.

4 others, and myself will be in Valdosta that Friday night. And we are all from Chatt Town. Do you have a place in mind to maybe eat dinner, and try to get all Vol fans stopping through to take it over.

Looking at Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach area. Is there any area around there that is not safe?
I own property in Duval County and surf Jacksonville Beach North Pier, best in FLA IMO. You cant go wrong around any of the beach cities around Jville. Downtown Jville has some rough areas like any urban city. If not Jville head just a little south and stay in St. Augustine perhaps?

I am coming from Chatt and also staying at the Marriott in Valdosta and there is a BWW right across the street. We did that for the Jax Bowl and it worked out great,

VN Store

Back