If Tee leaves, bring back Dooley!

I hadnt heard that. Well, his stock just went up in my book. I'm not his biggest fan, but loyalty is a quality that's toward the top on my list.
I rarely listen to sports animal but was board on the way to pigeon forge this morning with the family. Tyler and Erik said Tee wasn't going anywhere, Ole Miss tried and Tee elected to stay.

Tee's not going anywhere. Read his comments after the game...

.....The same video showed Tee Martin, Tennessee’s wide receivers coach and passing game coordinator, turning to the camera on the field moments after the game and delivering a similar message of optimism about the Vols’ future.

“TaxSlayer Bowl champions — eight-win season,” Martin said. “We’re just getting started. Watch out.”

This is from 247Sports where Pruitt is saying this will be the decade of the vols....

Pruitt after bowl win: This will be 'decade of the Vols'

Kiffin is just a grown-up spoiled child. Loves the attention.

I actually think Kiffin is going after the best set of assistants he can get right now, so I assume he is reaching out to lots of assitants.....if he can be a thorn in the side of Saban I will be happy and if he can poach a good assistant from Kirby, Saban or Mullen even better.

Reactions: 77' Vol and MocVol
I wonder how he would feel about that. We don't tend to be the most gracious fanbase on the backside.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back