If Peyton Manning retires, what will be next for him?

I dont see Peyton holding a mike, front office somewhere is my bet. Nashville would make me perfectly happy.

If he does take a network job, how about Al Michaels and Manning on the Sunday Night game of the week while Collinsworth joins Gruden and Tirico on MNF?

Different networks with different contracts. NBC would probably have to fire/terminate Collinsworth...and then ESPN would have to want to pick him up.

Also Manning's probably more likely to have the main analyst job (think Marino, Bradshaw, Shannon Sharpe, Deion, Howie etc) for a network rather than be calling the play-by-play for one game a week.

After Manning retires I'd like to see him beat the crap out of that white guy Shaun King. He might have to stand in line though as I hear the Black Lives Matter leaders are about to throw down on that fake brother.

Why don't you?

There's as much chance of him going in the booth as there is Peyton becoming QB coach at UT. Its
not happening, not that he wouldn't be great, but I dont see him setting himself up for that level of
criticism. Look at this board, everybody in the booth or the studio behind a mike is an idiot or a moron.

peyton will score millions more in media deals, product promos, more papa johns franchises---he'll be richer than ever!!!

VN Store

Back