If I was you I would wanna be me too!

I predict we give UGA his second straight week of humble pie! We whip up on them dogs between the hedges!

I've passed several kidney stones. Those are fun!

I've had 4 since August 2001 that needed doctor visits. I'm pretty sure I have one now. They haven't hurt when they pass, just when they plug up a kidney and it won't drain. The last one was awfully bloody. It was like pissing sandpaper. Didn't hurt much, but it's disconcerting when bloods a leaking from the tallywacker.

I've had 4 since August 2001 that needed doctor visits. I'm pretty sure I have one now. They haven't hurt when they pass, just when they plug up a kidney and it won't drain. The last one was awfully bloody. It was like pissing sandpaper. Didn't hurt much, but it's disconcerting when bloods a leaking from the tallywacker.

Mine didn't hurt that much passing, just the moving in the urinary tract and like you said getting stuck.

Mine didn't hurt that much passing, just the moving in the urinary tract and like you said getting stuck.

Yeah, when your kidney inflates like a balloon it ain't fun. I've found that if I slam down about a gallon of water the dam breaks and the relief arrives... until the next time it clogs up the flow. My first one hit me during the 2001 Bristol Saturday night race and it finally tumbled out on Halloween. I had about 3 or 4 attacks in between with a lot of pain and barfing. Good times!

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, when your kidney inflates like a balloon it ain't fun. I've found that if I slam down about a gallon of water the dam breaks and the relief arrives... until the next time it clogs up the flow. My first one hit me during the 2001 Bristol Saturday night race and it finally tumbled out on Halloween. I had about 3 or 4 attacks in between with a lot of pain and barfing. Good times!
I feel ya!

Smokey is gonna go down there and pee on everything at A&M and show Lassie that it now belongs to the VOLS!

Could someone explain why I would want to be northknoxvol? I'm the Dalai Lama. I have achieved enlightenment. Why would I want to be lesser than I am?

Could someone explain why I would want to be northknoxvol? I'm the Dalai Lama. I have achieved enlightenment. Why would I want to be lesser than I am?

He doesn't realize who you are!

The 3rd Saturday in October! Crimson and Orange! Gary and Vern! 1 vs 9! It just feels like a special time for a memorable win in Neyland!

VN Store

Back