If I was you I would wanna be me too!

hqdefault.jpg

"Go hard and deep."

Wait, what?!

Never end a sentence with a preposition!

Reminds me of a joke...

At a black tie dinner party, two of the lady guest strike up a conversation. Upon hearing the northeastern accent of the lady across the table, the Tennessee lady, in a southern drawl, asked "So where are you from?"

The other lady replied "I am from an area of the country where we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

The lady from Tennessee then leaned toward the other lady and asked her, in a soft yet firm voice, "So, where are you from, *****?"

Reactions: 4 people
I'm afraid that Appy St has scared my high horse causing him to throw me off to the ground and bruisedan my ego. We back to taking it one game at a time and praying for a Bristol victory!

I'm afraid that Appy St has scared my high horse causing him to throw me off to the ground and bruisedan my ego. We back to taking it one game at a time and praying for a Bristol victory!

That's when you shoot the horse, buy a jet and buckle up, cause we fixing to take off!

Reactions: 1 person
I've been cheering the Vols for more than 40 years. I could cheer the Vols for another 40. I'm not proud... Or tired.

Im afraid that Mike Debord is gonna pull a Cole Trickle and blow the engine on purpose because he is scared!

Twas the day before Bristol and all thru the town, there wasnt a smile to be found. We almost got beat by lowly App State. Vols fans are indeed Irate. Old man Debord is searching for a pool to test, newcomer Shoop is trying his best. Butch is having a hard time Jack, looking for plays to run with offensive lineman on their back. On Hurd, On Dobbs, On Kamara run harder because we have no passer as our signal caller.

There's a reason I had this idiot blocked when I frequented the FF. He's boring, repetitive and predictable. STFU and GTFO

Reactions: 2 people
Sherron Jones is the Bristol MVP!!! Dobbs runs like a Deer and should do more of that! Kamara showed what he can do when the blocks are removed. Hit a couple of nice throws which I was happy to see. Thank goodness for VT butterfingers!

Sherron Jones is the Bristol MVP!!! Dobbs runs like a Deer and should do more of that! Kamara showed what he can do when the blocks are removed. Hit a couple of nice throws which I was happy to see. Thank goodness for VT butterfingers!

Indeed

The Vols will the Vols will beat you!

Gator you're an loud man fool man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make
You some peace some day
You got blue on your face
Big disgrace
The Vols gonna put you back into your place

Admit it!