If Crompton plays.........

No offense taken....sorry if the tone of my post expressed that.

Yeah...I do have some info. It's solid.

I tend to credit your position. All week, I have been telling my buddies that I would be surprised if Ainge DID play significantly. Tone out of Knoxville just indicates otherwise to me. Either way, let's be optimistic. I think Crompton may provide us with something fresh. I frankly expect them to rotate, with Crompton getting most of the snaps.

Worries me that if EA has limited mobility he could get hurt worse and miss Arky next week too

We may see Crompton doing the Tebow thing to start and then if Ainge's ankle gets worse then Crompton takes over the rest of the game. I like that running ability that he brings to the table, just another thing for LSU to worry about. I do hope they don't use that jump pass thingie at the goal line though.

I don't know if I want UT to run a 2 Qb system this weekend or not......That hurt us bad last year, I don't want the rest of this year to turn sour because we ran it 2 weeks in a row until Ainge gets healthy.....I'd rather see Crompton the whole game or Ainge the whole game, no in between...JMO though

Nope.

You don't know me or have reason to believe me....yet.

You will.

Ainge is out. I don't like it, but it's true.

Boro-vol, I don't know you, but I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I have given you the benefit of the doubt on this, but I am starting to think you are wrong.

I am not giving you too hard of a time yet because you could still be right. We will not know until the game is over tomorrow.

If you are wrong I suggest you never share your "inside information" again. If you do, I for one will ignore it because you will have ZERO credibility with me.

The thing that gets me is how adamant you are about the whole thing and totally dismissing anyone who thinks Ainge will play. The other thing that gets me is I have been sharing this "inside information" with others. I have left myself an out by saying I don't know how reliable the info is, but I will still be losing credibility. That will not be your fault, it will be mine for believing someone I don't know with "inside information."

Once again, you could be right and I will apologize for questioning you if you are.

GO VOLS

I heard on the radio this morning that Ainge is listed on the injury report today for the first time. He is questionable.

Les Miles indicated on his radio show that they expect both Tennessee quarterbacks to play and are preparing for both. He essentially said they are planning to pressure the quarterback and try to confuse him, no matter which quarterback is in the game.

He doesn't assume that Ainge is the only capable quarterback on the team. LSU lost Russell for the bowl game last year and the seldom-played reserve QB Matt Flynn lit up Miami 40-3 and won the MVP.

Crompton just might have the stuff and LSU isn't going to underestimate him. Nor will they be surprised if Ainge plays.

Boro-vol, I don't know you, but I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I have given you the benefit of the doubt on this, but I am starting to think you are wrong.

I am not giving you too hard of a time yet because you could still be right. We will not know until the game is over tomorrow.

If you are wrong I suggest you never share your "inside information" again. If you do, I for one will ignore it because you will have ZERO credibility with me.

The thing that gets me is how adamant you are about the whole thing and totally dismissing anyone who thinks Ainge will play. The other thing that gets me is I have been sharing this "inside information" with others. I have left myself an out by saying I don't know how reliable the info is, but I will still be losing credibility. That will not be your fault, it will be mine for believing someone I don't know with "inside information."

Once again, you could be right and I will apologize for questioning you if you are.

GO VOLS

Oke-a-lee-doke-a-lee-do neighbor.

whatever boro-vol

you can dismiss it if you want, but you came in here spouting your word as gospel and now it looks like your are full of :censored:

you made yourself look like a fool if he plays

it sounds like you are ok with that so I guess it is cool :thumbsup:

okalee dokalee neighboreeno :crazy:

whatever boro-vol

you can dismiss it if you want, but you came in here spouting your word as gospel and now it looks like your are full of :censored:

you made yourself look like a fool if he plays

it sounds like you are ok with that so I guess it is cool :thumbsup:

okalee dokalee neighboreeno :crazy:

If I am wrong...I am not a fool...I'm simply wrong. But what I have told you has come directly the mouths of players on the team.

I don't derive my self-worth from the University of Tennessee Football Team or an internet message board....so I'll be ok.

It's all good.:good!:

so you derive your self worth from being disrespectful and acting like your :censored: don't stink?

so you derive your self worth from being disrespectful and acting like your :censored: don't stink?

Totally unecessary. I've been nothing but respectful.

If you disagree please point to an example proving otherwise.

i don't disagree with what you've said, you could be completely accurate.. but it's the way you go about making your points. I don't personally know any of the player or coaches, so i only know what i read. I just don't care for your delivery method

i don't disagree with what you've said, you could be completely accurate.. but it's the way you go about making your points. I don't personally know any of the player or coaches, so i only know what i read. I just don't care for your delivery method

What delivery method?

I typed what I know. I stand by it. Am I disrespectful in your book for not equivocating on my position?

I brought info that I thought the concerned members of the board might be interested in. Apparently I should keep it to myself from now on out of "respect".

boro, that's cool man

I am sorry for jumping on you and I feel kind of bad about it. I think what got me the most is me telling people this info. Most of the people I have told this to was for the purposes of wagering so people's money could be on the line with this information. I don't know if anyone has put any money on the game because of this, but it was just a piece to the puzzle for capping the whole game and it was info that when it was officially made public the line would have jumped. I guess I feel my credibility may be hurt a bit and that is what I don't like the most.

Like I said, that is my fault and not yours.

I hope we are cool. I will not hold it against you if he plays. I know you meant no harm.

boro, that's cool man

I am sorry for jumping on you and I feel kind of bad about it. I think what got me the most is me telling people this info. Most of the people I have told this to was for the purposes of wagering so people's money could be on the line with this information. I don't know if anyone has put any money on the game because of this, but it was just a piece to the puzzle for capping the whole game and it was info that when it was officially made public the line would have jumped. I guess I feel my credibility may be hurt a bit and that is what I don't like the most.

Like I said, that is my fault and not yours.

I hope we are cool. I will not hold it against you if he plays. I know you meant no harm.

I never had any problem with you. I'm just wondering why everyone keeps shooting the messenger.

If Ainge hasn't been practicing then I wouldn't risk playing him. The reason is that timing, rhythm, and technique have been so important to him.

Bama 1st half showed what can happen when his mechanics are off. He had practiced all week.

Crompton is 4 for 4 right now. I hope that Sunday we're talking about him breaking the 'consecutive completions to begin a career' record.

BTW, if Ainge can't play then do you really think they're going to have alot of designed runs for JC? I don't.

VN Store

Back