I think Ty Chandler is ...

He will be.

Haven't you guys learned by now to stop doubting me? My track record with RBs is flawless. Just look at how my 2017 RB rankings are looking right now: D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Preview

I correctly predicted Alvin Kamara (3rd round pick), James Conner (3rd round pick), and Joe Mixon (2nd round pick) would be STARS. I also predicted Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook (two guys everyone else on here loved) would be BUSTS. And as a bonus I also correctly predicted Tarik Cohen (4th round pick) and Matt Breida (undrafted free agent) would be SLEEPERS.

I know what I'm talking about when it comes to RBs and when I tell you John Kelly will be a superstar in the NFL you better believe it.

Ya know, your knowledge doesn't seem bad. And you clearly love the Vols. You might be a likable guy if you could keep the ego in check.

Last edited by a moderator:
To which game are you referring as far as Chuck Webb is concerned? He played in very few. Personally I think he was the second best running back on his team
He played every game that season. And what he did against Ole Miss and Arkansas was unmatchable...even by Cobb. Webb was a special runner.

Look up Webb’s stats for 1989. 5.9 per carry. 12 tds and shared time until Bama game. 294 vs ole miss. Still think he’s the best back UT has ever had. Sad he tore his acl in 2nd game in ‘90. What could have been

He will be.

Haven't you guys learned by now to stop doubting me? My track record with RBs is flawless. Just look at how my 2017 RB rankings are looking right now: D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Preview

I correctly predicted Alvin Kamara (3rd round pick), James Conner (3rd round pick), and Joe Mixon (2nd round pick) would be STARS. I also predicted Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook (two guys everyone else on here loved) would be BUSTS. And as a bonus I also correctly predicted Tarik Cohen (4th round pick) and Matt Breida (undrafted free agent) would be SLEEPERS.

I know what I'm talking about when it comes to RBs and when I tell you John Kelly will be a superstar in the NFL you better believe it.
How will Banks do then?

YOU proved my point. But you're too stupid to see it. You admit you didn't see him as OROY. That was point one. I said he wasn't a factor vs the better teams. You admit he wasn't. He got 9 and 10 touches vs Bama. In a game with about 60 plays ( bamas defense isn't on the field for 90 plays vs those Tennessee teams) how many touches should he have gotten with Dobbs, Hurd, Malone, etc in the offense also? I've never said he wasn't a good player but NO has done a better job obviously using him in an offense led by the NFLs leading passer. No Tennessee fan saw him having All Pro-type success while he was at Tennessee.

Another factor you fail to recognize with your wisdom. Karmara was usually fresh, rarely beat up from work. I doubt he'd stood up to 20 carries per game behind the OL Vols had those yrs. I know he wouldn't have withstood some of the hits Hurd took.
A lot more than 9 or 10, I know that. Dobbs/Kamara would have been a lethal combo in a read/spread option offense.

Comparing Chandler to Alvin Kamara the Pro player is different then comparing him to the college player.

Alvin Kamara was always special and was an amazing college RB. However, he has become even better as a pro.

Chandler is like Alvin Kamara the backup when Hurd was the starter. The difference is that chandler doesn’t have the vision or break tackle ability that Kamara had.

Yes but give him another year or two in the weight room. It will be interesting to compare the two in their last years here.

VN Store

Back