I think it's HOW we lost is what...

volberry

Has everyone surprise and upset. We choked the game away and then quit. When there are teams like ULM out there never giving up and beating Arky on the road and should have beat Auburn then it makes you ill when our players fold in. A lot happened in that game where we panicked. Bray should have thrown the last int away. It was 20-20. He fed the frenzy. Our d was confused the had to go right back out without getting the problem straight. So we see teams like ULM have composier and the entire team rally's and plays perfect how can an sec team with better athletes at home not show the same characteristics? If florida would have won on a lst second fg we would be upset but not as devistated.

Playing your guts out and losing is one thing. Quitting, well that's another.

The team is led by a coach who allows his team to take the easy way out, so naturally they take it.

Reactions: 2 people
yep, dooley tells them it's not the end of the world.. if we lose. that is his mistake. it allows the players to think that is ok for us to quit when we are behind that it will be ok to lose and that they can just move on.

Reactions: 2 people
Agree with all of you. I was prepared to show Dools a little grace if the team fought their guts out and UF was just better and deeper than us. But on the biggest stage in his coaching career to date, Dools sent a team on to the field that is mentally weak, has no leadership, and gives up when punched in the mouth.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just in case some of you missed it Captain Obvious started a thread saying the same exact same as 98% of the threads since Saturday night. Three cheers for this guy! Hip-Hip! Hooray! Hip-Hip! Hooray! Hip-hip! Hooray.

Reactions: 1 person
Every poster so far (excluding fossilfiction) has nailed it. That has been the issue for 3 seasons now, although I think the first season they had more spine, but far less talent. Some of the players care a great deal, but not enough of them do.

Dools needs to understand that we are not stupid as a fan base in terms of knowing what we see. If he keeps doing the same things the same way, his exit door is stage right.

OP what exactly do you expect? I mean these kids are young. Most of them are only JRs. Everyone knows to compete in th SEC you need a roster of at least 82 redshirt SRs each having a minimum of 35 games starting experience. No other team in the SEC plays So's and Jr's. Freshman? Are you kidding me? They never see the field for other teams because they can't help a team win. 1st year QB's? No Way! The only time we as fans should expect anything from this team is when Dools has had 13 years to build his roster. It may be year 3, but in most peoples minds it's year 0.025. Give the man a chance! Look at the powerhouse winner he built at LaTech! This man has proven it over and over he can flat get it done when given a chance. Players quitting? Players folding late in games? Players having the attitude that they could care less? NOT HERE boys! These players would smack a baby in the head with a beer bottle from a 2nd floor balcony if it meant getting the win. People need to be realistic. Without 47 NFL 1st and 2nd round draft picks on the roster, you just can not play for 4 qtrs and have a chance to win.

Has everyone surprise and upset. We choked the game away and then quit. When there are teams like ULM out there never giving up and beating Arky on the road and should have beat Auburn then it makes you ill when our players fold in. A lot happened in that game where we panicked. Bray should have thrown the last int away. It was 20-20. He fed the frenzy. Our d was confused the had to go right back out without getting the problem straight. So we see teams like ULM have composier and the entire team rally's and plays perfect how can an sec team with better athletes at home not show the same characteristics? If florida would have won on a lst second fg we would be upset but not as devistated.

There is not way that Hart retains Dooley!!! His teams quit on him last season against Arkansas & Kentucky and it quit this seasons against Florida.
I am 99% sure that they will quit against Alabama when they are behind by 12 points and getting pushed around.

OP what exactly do you expect? I mean these kids are young. Most of them are only JRs. Everyone knows to compete in th SEC you need a roster of at least 82 redshirt SRs each having a minimum of 35 games starting experience. No other team in the SEC plays So's and Jr's. Freshman? Are you kidding me? They never see the field for other teams because they can't help a team win. 1st year QB's? No Way! The only time we as fans should expect anything from this team is when Dools has had 13 years to build his roster. It may be year 3, but in most peoples minds it's year 0.025. Give the man a chance! Look at the powerhouse winner he built at LaTech! This man has proven it over and over he can flat get it done when given a chance. Players quitting? Players folding late in games? Players having the attitude that they could care less? NOT HERE boys! These players would smack a baby in the head with a beer bottle from a 2nd floor balcony if it meant getting the win. People need to be realistic. Without 47 NFL 1st and 2nd round draft picks on the roster, you just can not play for 4 qtrs and have a chance to win.

:blink:

Just in case some of you missed it Captain Obvious started a thread saying the same exact same as 98% of the threads since Saturday night. Three cheers for this guy! Hip-Hip! Hooray! Hip-Hip! Hooray! Hip-hip! Hooray.

Why you got to be an *******?

as i have mentioned. was two plays from 8 wins his first year. Next year loses his four best players in positions you cant lose them. this year we are 2-1 about to be 3-1 going into georgia. la tech won eight games his second year. LA TECH people, same state as LSU. his last year there his players were gone, and the new coach took over his recruits. Teams like la tech wont be a bowl team every year. just like mtsu or vandy. the new coach there is having the same success as dools over there. enough of the he isnt a winner. LSU was a winning team, he was the recruiting coordinator there, special teams coach, rb coach, te coach. then saban wanted him to come to the dolphins. Vince is his father. This man has great pedigree surrounding him. lord. smh, people that dont understand sports, i.e never played or been around it are calling for his head.

as i have mentioned. was two plays from 8 wins his first year. Next year loses his four best players in positions you cant lose them. this year we are 2-1 about to be 3-1 going into georgia. la tech won eight games his second year. LA TECH people, same state as LSU. his last year there his players were gone, and the new coach took over his recruits. Teams like la tech wont be a bowl team every year. just like mtsu or vandy. the new coach there is having the same success as dools over there. enough of the he isnt a winner. LSU was a winning team, he was the recruiting coordinator there, special teams coach, rb coach, te coach. then saban wanted him to come to the dolphins. Vince is his father. This man has great pedigree surrounding him. lord. smh, people that dont understand sports, i.e never played or been around it are calling for his head.

LaTech won 4 games the year after. And then he was rewarded with being hired as UTHFC.

Playing your guts out and losing is one thing. Quitting, well that's another.

The team is led by a coach who allows his team to take the easy way out, so naturally they take it.

And quitting after 3 years of trying to "change the culture" is another thing. As a Dooley supporter that was my biggest issue. And Bray's behavior. Finished watching the replay last night and I think he slapped Tiny on the helmet at least 5 times, and he slapped others as well.

Very nice use of sarcasm sir.. Very nice:hi:

VN Store

Back