I think it's HOW we lost is what...

The Florida game should be confirmation for all that the head coach is in over his head.

It is what it is.

as i have mentioned. was two plays from 8 wins his first year. Next year loses his four best players in positions you cant lose them. this year we are 2-1 about to be 3-1 going into georgia. la tech won eight games his second year. LA TECH people, same state as LSU. his last year there his players were gone, and the new coach took over his recruits. Teams like la tech wont be a bowl team every year. just like mtsu or vandy. the new coach there is having the same success as dools over there. enough of the he isnt a winner. LSU was a winning team, he was the recruiting coordinator there, special teams coach, rb coach, te coach. then saban wanted him to come to the dolphins. Vince is his father. This man has great pedigree surrounding him. lord. smh, people that dont understand sports, i.e never played or been around it are calling for his head.

Why is it just because a man has a "pedigree" it makes him great!! LOL It is apparent the man can't lead a team...Gosh he even pitches fits on the folks in charge of keeping the field...lol..YOU obviously know waaay more about football, you must have been really good when you played, or maybe you just have a "pedigree".
The man is not a leader, maybe he is a great guy, a great family man, but when you come to a program with the History of Tennessee you better bring your "A" game...Dooley does not have an "A" game. It's not his fault...it just isn't there. We were beat by KENTUCKY last year...This "pedigreed" coach took 3 timeouts to the lockerroom (maybe his all powerful dad will explain the fact you CAN call a timeout on defense when a team starts ripping your guts out.) I'm glad we do have folks who know so much about the game on here to set us straight!! :eek:lol:

Last edited:
Has everyone surprise and upset. We choked the game away and then quit. When there are teams like ULM out there never giving up and beating Arky on the road and should have beat Auburn then it makes you ill when our players fold in. A lot happened in that game where we panicked. Bray should have thrown the last int away. It was 20-20. He fed the frenzy. Our d was confused the had to go right back out without getting the problem straight. So we see teams like ULM have composier and the entire team rally's and plays perfect how can an sec team with better athletes at home not show the same characteristics? If florida would have won on a lst second fg we would be upset but not as devistated.

Perhaps a person's athleticism is in no way correlated to their "composier"

OP what exactly do you expect? I mean these kids are young. Most of them are only JRs. Everyone knows to compete in th SEC you need a roster of at least 82 redshirt SRs each having a minimum of 35 games starting experience. No other team in the SEC plays So's and Jr's. Freshman? Are you kidding me? They never see the field for other teams because they can't help a team win. 1st year QB's? No Way! The only time we as fans should expect anything from this team is when Dools has had 13 years to build his roster. It may be year 3, but in most peoples minds it's year 0.025. Give the man a chance! Look at the powerhouse winner he built at LaTech! This man has proven it over and over he can flat get it done when given a chance. Players quitting? Players folding late in games? Players having the attitude that they could care less? NOT HERE boys! These players would smack a baby in the head with a beer bottle from a 2nd floor balcony if it meant getting the win. People need to be realistic. Without 47 NFL 1st and 2nd round draft picks on the roster, you just can not play for 4 qtrs and have a chance to win.

80D17EA3-FBAF-4E6D-8F30-94017C372B54-1954-0000020839012E57.jpg

i agree with the 1st post
I am trying not to give up on DD yet, but there were so many small undisciplined things they did that all added up to that collapse.
One example, its obvious Richardson is a talented player, but 1st play of the SEASON he jumps offsides, ok no biggie. I think he had another one in the G State game. Then in Florida he pretty much had a meltdown. So from an outsider who is not at practice it appears there is little accountability to me. The problem has not gone away you could argue it has gotten worse.
Everyone of AR penalties can go back to coaching. Things like Brays picks etc, you can argue that is player not coaching, but still. It appears to me , and I hope I am wrong, that DD is not very consistent in his coaching and discipline, which in turn shows up in the team

it's just dissappointing knowing we have a top job, top community, top facilities, and we behave like vandy.

If the offense cannot do better than three and out it is not gonna get any better. The defense has to have time to catch their breathe. We are not deep enough to rotate three or four deep.

If the offense cannot do better than three and out it is not gonna get any better. The defense has to have time to catch their breathe. We are not deep enough to rotate three or four deep.

Take away three plays by a certain DB and we win the game.

i agree with the 1st post
I am trying not to give up on DD yet, but there were so many small undisciplined things they did that all added up to that collapse.
One example, its obvious Richardson is a talented player, but 1st play of the SEASON he jumps offsides, ok no biggie. I think he had another one in the G State game. Then in Florida he pretty much had a meltdown. So from an outsider who is not at practice it appears there is little accountability to me. The problem has not gone away you could argue it has gotten worse.
Everyone of AR penalties can go back to coaching. Things like Brays picks etc, you can argue that is player not coaching, but still. It appears to me , and I hope I am wrong, that DD is not very consistent in his coaching and discipline, which in turn shows up in the team

Not mad bro, but let me share a little about Tiny. He played at Ensworth in Brentwood Tn, them and MBA are the top two wealthiest and best private schools in middle Tn. Ensworth does not lose in football. Center and left tackle(blindside) are the two most important OL positions. Tiny is in that position because he's good and he has that I'm going to stomp your butt and your not going to touch my QB attitude that you need as an OL. The UF player was trying to intice him into a penalty because he was being pounded by Tiny a good 65% of the plays. I sat in sect. O and watched that battle all game. I think Tiny got mad when he realized his team was quitting and started getting flustered. His penalties will cease in time but its because he does'nt want to be beat. I'm glad there is someone on this offense that is willing to fight like hell to win a ballgame, we need more like that.

VN Store

Back