I May Get Her Home Soon

That's awesome Wylo. Please be sure they both feel the love from Volnation. Not sure he's a hugger, but do your best.

Reactions: 1 person
I never heard from you, brother, but the offer always stands. I'd love to meet you and give you a giant hug. As always I wish you and your beautiful wife the best of luck and every happy thought I can have is coming your way.

I never heard from you, brother, but the offer always stands. I'd love to meet you and give you a giant hug. As always I wish you and your beautiful wife the best of luck and every happy thought I can have is coming your way.

When Wylo gives you a hug, be sure he doesn’t forget to give y’all one from me. You remain in my thoughts.

When my wife lost her hair taking chemo, she felt so discouraged. I told her it's the most beautiful I've ever seen her. Not only was she still the woman I fell in love with, but the fight in her through it all amazed me. Our wives are tough man, they'd whip our butts in an iron man match! Gotta love how a wife/momma will dig down in her darkest times, and still be that wife/momma. Love this picture!
I would love to talk sometime brother. She's been doing really well the last few days. The chemo always kicks her butt the first few days after.

Reactions: 2 people
Dude! When you're at Vandy next week, call or text me please. I would be honored to bring you lunch. 615.339.4784

Give me about an hour lead time, and I'll bring anything you want to eat.

I'm serious. Let me.

Keith
I'm so sorry I missed this brother. We will be back at Vandy on the 22nd and I would love for us to meet up. She's really close to her first remission now and the hope is that this next 36 round of chemo will get her there

I'm sorry I haven't been on more guys. The truth is I have just been depressed and withdrawn but now that she's home and is up and moving around again I am finally feeling some sense of normalsy returning to life. She's almost in remission. She can walk once again, and most of all there hasn't been anymore secondary complications. The MRSA and C DIff are gone and her leg is beginning to heal and close up on it's own without skin graphs.

I feel better than I've felt in some time and my optimism has never been higher. I know the long term odds aren't great but she's already beaten major odds to this point. She was literally at deaths door 3 months ago and now she's home walking around and making wind chimes as I'm typing this. I think she's got this Nation

Reactions: 16 people
I'm sorry I haven't been on more guys. The truth is I have just been depressed and withdrawn but now that she's home and is up and moving around again I am finally feeling some sense of normalsy returning to life. She's almost in remission. She can walk once again, and most of all there hasn't been anymore secondary complications. The MRSA and C DIff are gone and her leg is beginning to heal and close up on it's own without skin graphs.

I feel better than I've felt in some time and my optimism has never been higher. I know the long term odds aren't great but she's already beaten major odds to this point. She was literally at deaths door 3 months ago and now she's home walking around and making wind chimes as I'm typing this. I think she's got this Nation

You got this too, buddy. We’re keeping you guys in mind.

I'm so sorry I missed this brother. We will be back at Vandy on the 22nd and I would love for us to meet up. She's really close to her first remission now and the hope is that this next 36 round of chemo will get her there

Just call or text and I'll be there.

Made my day seeing this! 706-894-6031, if you ever wanna talk my friend.

Reactions: 3 people

That's fantastic! I know I say that alot, but this truly qualifies!

Glad to see your wife is on the mend and home with the kids. Just take it one day at a time and you will be fine.

I'm sure she is proud of you for all you have done holding everything together in her absence.

God bless you, your wife and children. May he settle a deep and abiding peace on you all while she heals.

Reactions: 3 people

May God bless you and your family. I pray that things keep looking up for you and your wife and that this huge burden is lifted off of your shoulders forever.

D I hope you guys have a happy Mother's Day. I'm very happy to hear she's doing so much better. Hang in there my friend

Once again thanks to you all. She goes back in on the 22nd for another 36 hour round of chemo and hopefully remission is on the horizon. Her spinal taps have been clear now for 6 weeks and that's been so encouraging. When I first found out the cancer was in her spine and brain I truly thought it was game over yet here she is almost in her first remission.

I'll update again soon

Reactions: 5 people
Once again thanks to you all. She goes back in on the 22nd for another 36 hour round of chemo and hopefully remission is on the horizon. Her spinal taps have been clear now for 6 weeks and that's been so encouraging. When I first found out the cancer was in her spine and brain I truly thought it was game over yet here she is almost in her first remission.

I'll update again soon

Awesome update my friend!

once again thanks to you all. She goes back in on the 22nd for another 36 hour round of chemo and hopefully remission is on the horizon. Her spinal taps have been clear now for 6 weeks and that's been so encouraging. When i first found out the cancer was in her spine and brain i truly thought it was game over yet here she is almost in her first remission.

I'll update again soon

👏👏👏

VN Store

Back