I May Get Her Home Soon

You also have my number. Call anytime. I am thinking there is finally light at the end of the tunnel.

I keep hoping to see good news
I'm so sorry for the delay brother. She got out of rehab on the 16th and got to come home. She can walk a little now and her spirits have never been higher,. She's still not in remission but she's close. She goes back in to Vandy on Tuesday for another 36 hour round of chemo and we're hoping it will be enough for her to get to her first remission. I promise to update once we know something.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. Love you all.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm so sorry for the delay brother. She got out of rehab on the 16th and got to come home. She can walk a little now and her spirits have never been higher,. She's still not in remission but she's close. She goes back in to Vandy on Tuesday for another 36 hour round of chemo and we're hoping it will be enough for her to get to her first remission. I promise to update once we know something.

Good to see you, DD!

Glad she's home!

Keep up th r good Flight!

Prayers sent.

Reactions: 1 person
Good to hear from you DD, and good news about your wife! Looking forward to getting you back in here. They're trying to force a successor to Paul Bain in the FF and we need you in there to set sh** straight.

Thank you all. she's fighting so damn hard. She's so much stronger than I could ever be. I've spent nearly 20 years of my life with this woman and she's without a doubt the strongest person I've ever known. She's my sweetest friend and I simply can't imagine a life without her. She will beat this. I know this in my my heart. Thank you all and keep the thoughts and prayers coming. I love you all and I'm sorry for not updating more. I promise to update you all each week from here on out.

We understand man, we're all just concerned for her, you, and the kids. We've not stopped praying, and know we'll love you brother.

Reactions: 2 people
We took this a few days ago. She's weak but the most determined she's ever been. She's got no quit in her.

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 13 people

Glad to hear Duncan.

Reactions: 1 person
We took this a few days ago. She's weak but the most determined she's ever been. She's got no quit in her.

When my wife lost her hair taking chemo, she felt so discouraged. I told her it's the most beautiful I've ever seen her. Not only was she still the woman I fell in love with, but the fight in her through it all amazed me. Our wives are tough man, they'd whip our butts in an iron man match! Gotta love how a wife/momma will dig down in her darkest times, and still be that wife/momma. Love this picture!

Reactions: 7 people

Dude! When you're at Vandy next week, call or text me please. I would be honored to bring you lunch. 615.339.4784

Give me about an hour lead time, and I'll bring anything you want to eat.

I'm serious. Let me.

Keith

Reactions: 3 people

Tell her I said she's beautiful! You're okay, too, but don't get too cocky.. She definitely carries the looks in the family, thank goodness!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back