I know who the next coach is!

My wife's butt iis getting bigger, so it has to be Brad Stevens from Butler!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I went to the convenience store, made my purchase, and the guys gave me my change back in clams. I knew right then and there that they were going to hire Bruce PEARL back.

I had a substitute in the class I am doing my mentoring at. His name was Mr. Stevens and he graduated from Butler. I think it is pretty obvious that this is a sign from the basketball gods..

^ True story btw

True story, I was driving home from work day dreaming about who the next coach was going to be at UT. Would it be Frank, Turgen, Dixon....all the good and bad info being thrown around, none of it seemed to stick.

I thought to myself, please please just give me a sign. All of the sudden the car in front of me slammed on its breaks for no reason, seriously for NO reason. After a few choice words and loosening the vise grip that I had on my steering wheel, I looked at the car in front me.

As I stared at the license plate, I knew I was looking at the sign I longed for. Their plates were from Marshall County, yeah that's right, Marshall County. I was in Davidson County when this happened, so it couldn't have been just a coincidence. So you heard it from me fellow Volnationers, the next head coach at Tennessee will be GREGG MARSHALL. Say what you will, but I'm a believer.

If anyone else has had a similar story, please share here. :)

I just saw the Ohio State guys crying so let's give a big welcome to Alonzo Mourning.

While watching TV tonight the Nat'l Geographic channel had a special on TADpoles and a guy on a medical show had a huge "Boyle" on his as*. There's your answer!

I just found out today that winning is hard. Thats when I had a spaz attack. It must be Josh Pastner.

The only sure sign I have had today is the better half has b!tch@d all day...don't tell me they are gonna hire her...???

Last edited:
so i decided to go to mcdonalds for lunch today and ordered a big mac w/o lettuce...of course they messed up my order

i guess parrish wasnt lying

I took a dump this morning. I know who the next coach will be...

Tubby "The Turd" Smith, come on down!

I just had a Ball Park FRANK for lunch. Interstingly enough, Michael Jordan the spokesman for Ball Park Franks was Buzz Peterson's roommate in college.

VN Store

Back