I know who the next coach is!

jspvol76

"Flip the Switch" - CBJ
True story, I was driving home from work day dreaming about who the next coach was going to be at UT. Would it be Frank, Turgen, Dixon....all the good and bad info being thrown around, none of it seemed to stick.

I thought to myself, please please just give me a sign. All of the sudden the car in front of me slammed on its breaks for no reason, seriously for NO reason. After a few choice words and loosening the vise grip that I had on my steering wheel, I looked at the car in front me.

As I stared at the license plate, I knew I was looking at the sign I longed for. Their plates were from Marshall County, yeah that's right, Marshall County. I was in Davidson County when this happened, so it couldn't have been just a coincidence. So you heard it from me fellow Volnationers, the next head coach at Tennessee will be GREGG MARSHALL. Say what you will, but I'm a believer.

If anyone else has had a similar story, please share here. :)

Hell, I thought these threads only happened before the Florida game
Posted via VolNation Mobile

True story, I was driving home from work day dreaming about who the next coach was going to be at UT. Would it be Frank, Turgen, Dixon....all the good and bad info being thrown around, none of it seemed to stick.

I thought to myself, please please just give me a sign. All of the sudden the car in front of me slammed on its breaks for no reason, seriously for NO reason. After a few choice words and loosening the vise grip that I had on my steering wheel, I looked at the car in front me.

As I stared at the license plate, I knew I was looking at the sign I longed for. Their plates were from Marshall County, yeah that's right, Marshall County. I was in Davidson County when this happened, so it couldn't have been just a coincidence. So you heard it from me fellow Volnationers, the next head coach at Tennessee will be GREGG MARSHALL. Say what you will, but I'm a believer.

If anyone else has had a similar story, please share here. :)

I do not even know what to say.:):loco:

I was assaulted by a rabbi

There is something here, you must look deeper. :yes:

Btw, what does the thumb down mean, did I do something wrong? Or another sign?

Last edited:
Damnit I thought I had the sign first. I was the guy that slammed on the brakes in front of you causing you to show me the bird finger. I was wondering if this meant rick byrd. Ill go with your marshall story.

I was shooting hoops at the gym the other day. I would launch 3's and say if, " I make this Brad Stevens will be our next coach," clank. "If I make this Mark Turgeon, if I make this Shaka Smart, if I make this Gregg Marshall." I listed all of the possible college coaches. Even the guy at Belmont. Clank, clank clank, etc. Now this is odd as I normally make at least 8% of my 3-pointers. I couldn't make a shot to save our program. I missed every shot. I started going onto unlikely hires like Dixon and Wirght, clank, clank.

Just then, a hotdog vendor came into they gym while I was shooting. Hamburgers,release, ballpark franks, swish. I hadn't thought of a coach as he had distracted me, but then I realized he was telling me the answer: Lawrence Frank.

Now your story has got me worried that my hotdog vendor had no idea what he was talking about.

Damnit I thought I had the sign first. I was the guy that slammed on the brakes in front of you causing you to show me the bird finger. I was wondering if this meant rick byrd. Ill go with your marshall story.

Nice, keep them coming. :popcorn:

I was shooting hoops at the gym the other day. I would launch 3's and say if, " I make this Brad Stevens will be our next coach," clank. "If I make this Mark Turgeon, if I make this Shaka Smart, if I make this Gregg Marshall." I listed all of the possible college coaches. Even the guy at Belmont. Clank, clank clank, etc. Now this is odd as I normally make at least 8% of my 3-pointers. I couldn't make a shot to save our program. I missed every shot. I started going onto unlikely hires like Dixon and Wirght, clank, clank.

Just then, a hotdog vendor came into they gym while I was shooting. Hamburgers,release, ballpark franks, swish. I hadn't thought of a coach as he had distracted me, but then I realized he was telling me the answer: Lawrence Frank.

Now your story has got me worried that my hotdog vendor had no idea what he was talking about.
This story has a much more believable tenor.

I got bit by a Spider earlier I'm thinking its gotta be Chris Mooney from Richmond!

VN Store

Back