I am so frustrated, LET TY LOOSE!

just simma down...simma down now...no one is "accepting" the losses, we feel your pain, but again, we're in a wait and see if our present coaches will get it straightened out...recruiting is and always will be the engine that drives the train...I know it seems we're caught in a time loop, but we have to stick with it to see how it will work out...hopefully Coach Pruitt will be here a long time and we'll be singing Rocky Top for days when we beat Bama again...I know it's tough...trust me on that...:D

GO VOLS...BEAT GAMECOCKS!

Its really in parents best interests to not get on message boards to rant imo momma Chandler.

Yes, yes, we've been waiting on Tyler to break out for 4 years and he finally blossomed on a really nice reception from Chryst. It's time for Ty Byrd to go 'next level'.

Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!
Lol. No way Tennessee was coming remotely that game no matter how many times Ty touched the ball. That’s a ridiculous statement.

And btw, the Bama offense is HISTORICALLF GREAT. Not sure what in the world you thought you were watching yesterday....clearly not what the rest of us were.

Reactions: feathersax
Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!
There are meds that can make the voices go away.

Pass the bong please

Yeah that's what cost the Vols the victory .... the bammer O that's leading the nation in scoring is just a paper tiger

So you automatically know every carry would have been for 2.3 yards?? Ok, got it.
I seriously overlooked your assertions last night assuming you were over served. I'm shocked that you are still defending your stance, but I've got to congratulate you for being resilient.

I seriously overlooked your assertions last night assuming you were over served. I'm shocked that you are still defending your stance, but I've got to congratulate you for being resilient.
People dont like opinions that dont match theirs, smh

So you automatically know every carry would have been for 2.3 yards?? Ok, got it.

No more ridiculous an assumption than claiming we would have won had we simply fed TC the ball. Ironic that you attack the prognostications of others while being offended by your own unfounded statements being called out for lacking veracity. I take everything here with a grain of salt because true coaches worthy of the moniker are too busy to be posting their opinions here on VN. You know what they say about opinions and assholes, and I can verify VN sees plenty of both.

People dont like opinions that dont match theirs, smh

"Opinions", particularly when viewed through the bias of fandom, can be given a certain leeway. When 2+2=5 is what's being posited as an option this is the expected reaction.

And since it's been brought up already 2+2=5 "opinions" are very commonly associated with troll activity hence those observations.

Troll going to troll

You're kidding right? Lol

VN Store

Back