I am so frustrated, LET TY LOOSE!

Chandler is the best back on this team and should be first choice and get the most touches of the running backs. He is excelling too in catching the ball out of the backfield. That will get you to the next level. Do we have to wait until New Orleans drafts him and let's us see what we really missed out on ?

Reactions: OneVolNation
Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!
So you want Ty to get killed by carrying the football 20-30 time a game. He is not that kind of player nor was Kamara when he was not carrying the ball that much. Even backs who weigh 210-220 don'r carry the ball as much as backs did 10-15 years ago. I wish Banks could hold on to the ball, because he is a lot bigger and stronger than TY.

Chandler is the best back on this team and should be first choice and get the most touches of the running backs. He is excelling too in catching the ball out of the backfield. That will get you to the next level. Do we have to wait until New Orleans drafts him and let's us see what we really missed out on ?
He gets the most touches. Quit trying to make a Kamara point out of two totally different situations.

Reactions: chargervol
Ok guy, you got me 🙄🙄
Please don't take anything personally, or feel that you don't have a voice on here. Sometimes this board can seem...ok...sometimes this board can BE a little mean, but I don't think you are a troll. I think you are part of a dying breed of Vol fans who bleed pure orange and still hold on to the glory days of the past. Just remember that whatever you post, you are responsible for your own wake. :)

Reactions: Freak
??? Did I say he played poorly?

No. But your assumption is that if our offensive gameplan was much more focused on Ty Chandler, we would have won. That is completely false. Chandler doesnt play defense. And if Bama would have played Tua the whole game, we could have had Barry Sanders in the backfield and still gotten destroyed.

So I am curious, plese explain why you think more Chandler would have resulted in a win.

No. But your assumption is that if our offensive gameplan was much more focused on Ty Chandler, we would have won. That is completely false. Chandler doesnt play defense. And if Bama would have played Tua the whole game, we could have had Barry Sanders in the backfield and still gotten destroyed.

So I am curious, plese explain why you think more Chandler would have resulted in a win.
Mostly because when you control the clock, the other teams offense has to watch

Please don't take anything personally, or feel that you don't have a voice on here. Sometimes this board can seem...ok...sometimes this board can BE a little mean, but I don't think you are a troll. I think you are part of a dying breed of Vol fans who bleed pure orange and still hold on to the glory days of the past. Just remember that whatever you post, you are responsible for your own wake. :)
You are such a nice person and you are spot on. Ever since I left the univeristy with my degree in 1989, my blood has run nothing but orange and I yearn for our glory days. Thanks for letting me have one person at least who doesnt pile on me, you are awesome!

Mostly because when you control the clock, the other teams offense has to watch

So how do you control the clock when your RB was averaging less than 3 ypc? Do we have an OL capable of real blocking? Did you not see how much faster and stronger Bamas DL looked compared to our OL?

If Chandler would have gotten 25 carries, he would have gotten hurt like JG did.

Reactions: GVol1966
You are such a nice person and you are spot on. Ever since I left the univeristy with my degree in 1989, my blood has run nothing but orange and I yearn for our glory days. Thanks for letting me have one person at least who doesnt pile on me, you are awesome!
Nice person? Clearly you don't know @LadyinOrange.

😁

Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!

Honestly Alabama pulled up after the 1st quarter. I truly believe they could’ve hung 100 on us if Saban had wanted to. Good news is they are atleast 4 tds better than any other team in the ncaa, and we don’t have to play them again. Winning out is feasable. Let’s see how the rest of the year plays out.

D.E.L.U.S.I.O.N.A.L

Quit reading your moronic post after “we could of won the game “. Because anyone that would say that don’t know their a** from a hole in the ground

Yea i got a idea give it to ty 1st down more ..not like we had 1 1st down we didnt run on it was 1st play of our off poss..and which side you suggest we run ty to cause just in case youve not seen our line isnt very good ..and as far as bama off not that good hmmm brother i bleed orange but that off is stupid good across the board..tua came out the game cause his pitch count was up he threw close to 400 yards his arm was sore..

Yea i got a idea give it to ty 1st down more ..not like we had 1 1st down we didnt run on it was 1st play of our off poss..and which side you suggest we run ty to cause just in case youve not seen our line isnt very good ..and as far as bama off not that good hmmm brother i bleed orange but that off is stupid good across the board..tua came out the game cause his pitch count was up he threw close to 400 yards his arm was sore..
We threw on 1st down the 1st possession if the game!!

I can see that my optimism is a problem for many of you so I will make a prediction that I want each of you who has bashed me to step up and eat crow once I prove to be correct. We will win out, win a bowl game against Michigan and start 2019 ranked #9 in the country with 2 Heisman candidates, Ty and Guarantano

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back