I’ve come back to say...

WTF is wrong with these in State people’s flying Bama flags, wearing Bama swag, license plates on their trucks etc? The whole world has gone to hell if you ask me. Bandwagon fans are Tennesseans wearing Red Sox gear. But Tennesseans sporting Bama chit goes against the laws of nature as it was intended.

WTF is wrong with these in State people’s flying Bama flags, wearing Bama swag, license plates on their trucks etc? The whole world has gone to hell if you ask me. Bandwagon fans are Tennesseans wearing Red Sox gear. But Tennesseans sporting Bama chit goes against the laws of nature as it was intended.

Inbreeding is becoming rampant

Reactions: orangetd88
Most want to be on the bandwagon of team that is winning “everyon look, our team is winning,
They will be there in cement until the team that they are following starts losing just one game, they will scatter like cockroaches when the lights are turn on.

Reactions: orangetd88

it pisses me off. Theres someone down my road that flies a BAMA flag right next to his UT flag. I call that heresy

Reactions: malinoisvol
it pisses me off. Theres someone down my road that flies a BAMA flag right next to his UT flag. I call that heresy
Many of those idiots have never been to Alabama, or, as our fantastic unknown author once wrote, “they couldn’t find Tuscaloosa on a map of Alabama if the Southeastern Conference Championship depended on it.”

Many of those idiots have never been to Alabama, or, as our fantastic unknown author once wrote, “they couldn’t find Tuscaloosa on a map of Alabama if the Southeastern Conference Championship depended on it.”
You're so right. I was reading comments on Facebook last night on Bama football's page and one lady wrote :"Beat the hell outta Tennessee!!!
Born and raised in Tennessee but I grew up loving the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE !!"

Cant believe how Bama Nutz can brainwash Tennesseans so easy

If anything it's an indicator of how much better the state is than the sh*thole down south.

Tennessee needs a southern border wall.

Reactions: Alto1 and jcord25
This reading these threads!

Attachments

• FCB3706D-32EF-40DD-8D7D-45FBF531394D.gif
    FCB3706D-32EF-40DD-8D7D-45FBF531394D.gif
    478.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I’m not trying to make excuses for them but you don’t have to live in the state to be a fan of a particular team. Could’ve been born there and moved here. Can’t say that for all of them because they do have a lot of band wagoners but I know several friends that live here and are fans of teams other than the Vols because their family is from elsewhere.

I’m not trying to make excuses for them but you don’t have to live in the state to be a fan of a particular team. Could’ve been born there and moved here. Can’t say that for all of them because they do have a lot of band wagoners but I know several friends that live here and are fans of teams other than the Vols because their family is from elsewhere.
#buildthewall

Most want to be on the bandwagon of team that is winning “everyon look, our team is winning,
They will be there in cement until the team that they are following starts losing just one game, they will scatter like cockroaches when the lights are turn on.

Prime example of this is Florida. Ten years ago northeast Tennessee was crawling with “Florida” fans, now they are few and far between. Now it’s just overweight rednecks with bama stickers on their diesel trucks. Alabama draws the more redneck crowd for whatever reason. That being said I hate Alabama, their fans, and all the redneck bandwagoners!

Reactions: TrentVol
Prime example of this is Florida. Ten years ago northeast Tennessee was crawling with “Florida” fans, now they are few and far between. Now it’s just overweight rednecks with bama stickers on their diesel trucks. Alabama draws the more redneck crowd for whatever reason. That being said I hate Alabama, their fans, and all the redneck bandwagoners!
322c4ceda79b6663291091f841400625.jpgTHIS IS BIG ORANGE COUNTRY ..

I grew up on the TN/AL line in Franklin County. It was sickening to see Crimson mailboxes inside our boarders. For 15 miles, they could live in their beloved AL, pay state income tax, send their kids to inferior schools... But NO, they wanted to live in TN and cheer for AL. Sickening, that is all I have to say!

Me too. FCHS '72
Did you know that Franklin county tried to get it's statehood switched to Alabama (which had already ceded from the union) because Tennessee was "dragging its feet" on cessation during the build up to the War of Northern Agression?

VN Store

Back