I’ve come back to say...

I grew up on the TN/AL line in Franklin County. It was sickening to see Crimson mailboxes inside our boarders. For 15 miles, they could live in their beloved AL, pay state income tax, send their kids to inferior schools... But NO, they wanted to live in TN and cheer for AL. Sickening, that is all I have to say!

I know there is some, maybe a lot of Volnation that hate Florida, I get that also, but the hate that I feel every year for that Crimson colored team is unmatched. I look forward to this game every year, win or lose. I just want for them to go out of our game and know, without a doubt that it was a battle. Period.

I know there is some, maybe a lot of Volnation that hate Florida, I get that also, but the hate that I feel every year for that Crimson colored team is unmatched. I look forward to this game every year, win or lose. I just want for them to go out of our game and know, without a doubt that it was a battle. Period.
Likewise. If we were losing close games, I wouldn’t like it, but I’d be a little more ok with it. We have to show some pride in this series.

Great to see you OTD.

Go VOLS!
Hey buddy! Sorry, I don’t have nearly as much time for unsocial media as I used to. I spend it cussing everyone out on Twitter now, mostly. Lol.

I’m actually watching your upload of the Auburn game on YouTube right now. Checking for things that I missed because I was at the game.

Likewise. If we were losing close games, I wouldn’t like it, but I’d be a little more ok with it. We have to show some pride in this series.

I still remember games where both teams were battling, even if we knew the outcome, we knew it was a true game. Seems it’s turned into more of calling off the dogs before the end of the third here lately, I still loathe the bunch from Alabama. I want to see the Vols battling, even if they are on the wrong side of the score board.

I still remember games where both teams were battling, even if we knew the outcome, we knew it was a true game. Seems it’s turned into more of calling off the dogs before the end of the third here lately, I still loathe the bunch from Alabama. I want to see the Vols battling, even if they are on the wrong side of the score board.
Buddy, I remember those games, too, and could not agree more. We’ve had a couple of those during this latest Bammer run, but just a couple. 2009 and 2015.

VN Store

Back