Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

I've tried to help y'all as much as I could, but winning is obviously not a priority. He came unto his own and his own received him not.
It's funny watching all the new lies invented as I exposed them one by one so that they have to come up with some new excuse. It's obvious to everyone with critical thinking skills.

Reactions: ChiefTKE
Word I’m hearing is that negations are still going tough, might be tomorrow before hear something.

So to summarize this thread since saturday. Deal is almost done with an offensive minded individual and expect the announcement tomorrow and Al Wilson is friends w some real losers.....

Reactions: MoodyVol
Gus' new contract does not exist as it was internet rumor like your 1st reply was! You said FSU wanted him, he's currently making more than a million dollars so I just assume it'll take a multi million dollar deal to get him. Nothing in the original post is proven fact other than Freeze has gone through some interviews and every fringe fanbase looking for an OC is going gaga over him and reporting speculation exactly almost verbatim to what you've read in this thread.

Ah, you decry people about posting internet rumors yet your “assumption” shouldn’t be questioned. And yes, it is widely known and reported that Gus agreed to a new contract. Not sure why you are denying it.

VN Store

Back