Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

I am the one that called Brice out on Twitter, he was posting speculation as fact helping stoke the fires of Vol hysteria taking place with our fringe fans, now he's come out with a new list, because he said we had to "restart" since Freeze wanted to be here and Pruitt/Fulmer screwed it up. Shabby reporting by him and guys like him is why we have this ridiculous thread and look like idiots in the eyes of many!
Went to find it and liked all your posts. Lol

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Gus' new contract does not exist as it was internet rumor like your 1st reply was! You said FSU wanted him, he's currently making more than a million dollars so I just assume it'll take a multi million dollar deal to get him. Nothing in the original post is proven fact other than Freeze has gone through some interviews and every fringe fanbase looking for an OC is going gaga over him and reporting speculation exactly almost verbatim to what you've read in this thread.
Earlier post you said it is "rumored to be 7 figures", so which is it?? Fact or rumor

I am the one that called Brice out on Twitter, he was posting speculation as fact helping stoke the fires of Vol hysteria taking place with our fringe fans, now he's come out with a new list, because he said we had to "restart" since Freeze wanted to be here and Pruitt/Fulmer screwed it up. Shabby reporting by him and guys like him is why we have this ridiculous thread and look like idiots in the eyes of many!

You just can’t help but to feed the beast. Troll, trigger, repeat.

Most everyone knows why this ridiculous thread exists, few have taken it so seriously. Care to guess which ones look like idiots?

Reactions: Volgirl4u
Very damaged goods. He currently has a multi million dollar contract with his current job, schools are probably having a hard time justifying that kind of money for a coach with his baggage. Would your company pay someone millions of dollars with his past?
You later say "rumored to be 7 figures"

Well, ain't nothing gonna happen today/tonight.
I"m going to bed here shortly.
Goodnight VolNation. I love you.

When-its-time-to-go-to-bed.gif

Earlier post you said it is "rumored to be 7 figures", so which is it?? Fact or rumor
I mean, I gotta give it to Volman. He has turned my brain into a pretzel. First 4 days a feel sorry for me story and being hurt when people challenged his info. Today I woke up to read somewhere in the middle of the night he became more agressive and kind a smart aleck to now challenging people on the validity of their statements. Did I wake up in a different dimension?!

Is this you volman?
1A44194B-C07B-4B04-ABF3-74EC53A27DC8.gif

Well you aren’t wrong with that analysis, even Hubbs is out of the loop now and has been for a while on the coaching front. They are trying to drum up support. Fact is no one really knows what is going on but if Friend is the hire we can pretty much assume it did not go well. The biggest question would be was it UT’s fault or did they settle on least resistance. If UT legitimately tried and was willing to pay then there is no shame in that. If not, then Fulmer is no better than his predecessors

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Well you aren’t wrong with that analysis, even Hubbs is out of the loop now and has been for a while on the coaching front. They are trying to drum up support. Fact is no one really knows what is going on but if Friend is the hire we can pretty much assume it did not go well. The biggest question would be was it UT’s fault or did they settle on least resistance. If UT legitimately tried and was willing to pay then there is no shame in that. If not, then Fulmer is no better than his predecessors
But ironically, NEITHER are out of the loop as much as Intramural Videographer

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back