Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

There is not one single verifiable source that Hugh Freeze has been offered a contract anywhere. He currently has a job you can look that up

I was curious about that and keep forgetting to bring that up. What's up with that? Is that the football league that's beginning in February? Is he actually under a contract?

Very damaged goods. He currently has a multi million dollar contract with his current job, schools are probably having a hard time justifying that kind of money for a coach with his baggage. Would your company pay someone millions of dollars with his past?

JW where you saw he has a multi million $ contract? Seems a lil steep for an OC in a start up league. Also, to say that teams cant justify payin him big money i think is crazy. Petrino was just making close to 4 mil and I think his side chick situation was wayyy worse, I will concede that as far as I kno he didn't have the recruiting baggage to go with it but as I have stated before I believe that is more of an issue of being a bad cheater not being the only cheater.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I was curious about that and keep forgetting to bring that up. What's up with that? Is that the football league that's beginning in February? Is he actually under a contract?

He's the OC of the Arizona Hotshots of the AAFL. My guess is it wouldn't be very hard to get out of said contract.

Reactions: Behr
You must have missed reading comprehension 101. I said other than the interviews everything else is internet gossip. You have no idea if Auburn offered or blocked it, I guess you think Gus signed a new contract lowering his buyout by millions too as reported through our VN insiders. You have no idea if FSU offered him a multi million dollar contract at this time, all you know is that he has interviewed, you're assuming everything else.

Please quote me where I said FSU was offering multi million dollars.

Please list where only “VN insiders” have reported Gus’ new contract terms, which are public but whatevs....

Yes, he is OC for the Arizona Hotshots and he headed up their draft on the offensive side. Rumor is that it's a 7 figure contract but nobody really knows what is going on with that league, it's struggling to get any traction.

I disagree, not one school nor Freeze have come out and said an offer is on the table. I have no problem with you assuming internet gossip as fact, I just choose to not look at it that way!
Of course they're not going to. Have you ever seen a single coaching search where a school makes an offer and says "Hey media look over here - we made so and so an offer!"

Please quote me where I said FSU was offering multi million dollars.

Please list where only “VN insiders” have reported Gus’ new contract terms, which are public but whatevs....
Gus' new contract does not exist as it was internet rumor like your 1st reply was! You said FSU wanted him, he's currently making more than a million dollars so I just assume it'll take a multi million dollar deal to get him. Nothing in the original post is proven fact other than Freeze has gone through some interviews and every fringe fanbase looking for an OC is going gaga over him and reporting speculation exactly almost verbatim to what you've read in this thread.

Probably not, but that would be a pretty crappy thing for him to do this close to the inaugural season. Not like I care, but damn. Lol.

Oh well, I'm about over him anyway. Next.
well the HC of it is Neuweasel so .....

Probably not, but that would be a pretty crappy thing for him to do this close to the inaugural season. Not like I care, but damn. Lol.

His personality and character would have no problem with crapping over the hotshots!

I am the one that called Brice out on Twitter, he was posting speculation as fact helping stoke the fires of Vol hysteria taking place with our fringe fans, now he's come out with a new list, because he said we had to "restart" since Freeze wanted to be here and Pruitt/Fulmer screwed it up. Shabby reporting by him and guys like him is why we have this ridiculous thread and look like idiots in the eyes of many!

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I am the one that called Brice out on Twitter, he was posting speculation as fact helping stoke the fires of Vol hysteria taking place with our fringe fans, now he's come out with a new list, because he said we had to "restart" since Freeze wanted to be here and Pruitt/Fulmer screwed it up. Shabby reporting by him and guys like him is why we have this ridiculous thread and look like idiots in the eyes of many!

Immediate GURU status for this man!!!

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

His personality and character would have no problem with crapping over the hotshots!

VN Store

Back