Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Alright alright i'll take the job since no one wants it. I just want 500k a year, a bargain for UT, should appeal to someone.. Oh i was a DB in highschool and once helped assist a pop warner game.
Hell, we’d screw up this hire too, somehow!🤪
GBO!!

Freeze is likely to see interference from Chizik at Barn. The expectations are too high and potential credit aren't enough at Bama IMO. I think he ends up here or at FSU.

FSU or Barn. I see him taking the Orgeron approach and just waiting out the inevitable firing and stepping into his next HC gig.

can't be too weak almost 4000 posts in 3.5 days....Not like Gruden but worth nothing...Of course 50 to 100 were the lulled by boredom....with Match.com Chat....
Its a weak troll job, not a weak post. Lol its not like he provides any information in here anyway. Its all BS talking about rumors. Are folks here checking for info, absolutely. Are they here hanging on his word? No. Several people post here with information about coaches getting jobs all over. Its just turned into a discussion without his input...

FSU or Barn. I see him taking the Orgeron approach and just waiting out the inevitable firing and stepping into his next HC gig.
Makes sense at FSU. Who knows with Barn. They have a mess down there right now. That scenario is more likely to play out here than most want to admit. We have a 1st time head coach. If the O progresses faster than the D you can bet people will call for it. Heck, it's not that different than how Fulmer became head coach. Our situation and FSU's are very similar at the moment.

VN Store

Back