Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Its a weak troll job, not a weak post. Lol its not like he provides any information in here anyway. Its all BS talking about rumors. Are folks here checking for info, absolutely. Are they here hanging on his word? No. Several people post here with information about coaches getting jobs all over. Its just turned into a discussion without his input...

Or just a discussion, between fans.

Reactions: MoodyVol
Thats what gets me. There has been literally no credible information come out since the search started. Chris Low was probably the most credible and now he has backtracked so to speak.

Low was on 104.5 today and literally could not put a complete sentence together....hem hawing...Never heard him do that....Sounded like he had a Brain Stroke when discussing the OC Situation. Bounce all over it today backtracking and whatever.....

Tn always makes a search harder than it has to be and always ends up with left overs because all the good coaches are already off the board.

The Fulmer & Majors hired went well. The Pearl hire went well
Condo hire was horrible. Many, many others were rumored to not be interested. Butch & Dooley hires were horrible too

Reactions: FLVOL69
Low was on 104.5 today and literally could not put a complete sentence together....hem hawing...Never heard him do that....Sounded like he had a Brain Stroke when discussing the OC Situation. Bounce all over it today backtracking and whatever.....
Yeah, im not a negavol but this is just hard to watch playout. Hopefully im surprised but i have little faith..

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Alright alright i'll take the job since no one wants it. I just want 500k a year, a bargain for UT, should appeal to someone.. Oh i was a DB in highschool and once helped assist a pop warner game.
Your resume will prolly be better than whoever they hire:)

This may be the key to getting Enos. If Bama is going after Freeze then the simple hire is Enos for OC. This might make more sense that we have waited until this happens...

VN Store

Back