Hubbs reporting...

Agreed 100%. Would have been happy with Gillespie too but can't fault the choice. Hoke probably can handle a game day better and has the experience it couldn't fault them if they had went with Gillespie since it seems the players really like him and might rally around him.

Go Interim Coach Hoke get us to a bowl! Not a good chance vs LSU but with the shake up it can go either way. Fold further (see Florida) or provide a spark.
I hope they make Gillespie one of the highest paid assistants in the confrence, and promote him ! His position group is the only one that has consistently met or exceeded expectations year in and year out

Reactions: 1 person
Silly facts:loco:

Quite a few major HCs played at small colleges like Butch. Hell who remembers Saban or Urbans playing days? Leach never played, nor did Cutcliffe. Only two off the top of my head in college that didn’t play.

I SAID IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL...:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::yahoo:

GO VOLS!

You might want to wait a few weeks before we see who is actually interested in the job before celebrating.....the celebration by a few was long and loud following the firing of CPF and we’ve wondered in the proverbial wilderness ever since.....

How do you know Currie is sitting around doing nothing? Currie has been on the job for, what, 7 months? And you want him fired for not doing what you want when you want it? If Mac hadn't mouthed off about death threats and not providing their admin proof of those threats when asked for them, I suspect he'd be finishing the year at UF as well. Curious, why haven't they signed a new coach yet? Kelly is available. Thought they were going to beat us to the punch with that "home run" hire? Why haven't all the other programs reportedly to be among the teams in the sec looking to change coaches pulled the trigger and fired their coaches yet? Why aren't they firing their AD for incompetent behavior? Come on, kid. Think.

Gold!

Reactions: 3 people
Back to the first post should remind you that Brent Hubbs has no more inside voice than your barber. Remember that when he says “so and so is not happening” and puts out lame candidates who he thinks reflect the Ceiling of Butch Jones.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back