Hubbs reporting...

Hoke is the right choice as interim. With just two weeks left, he gives us the best chance to win one of these games.

Reactions: 3 people
Mullen would be a good choice. DonÂ’t think it will happen. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Hoke is the right choice as interim. With just two weeks left, he gives us the best chance to win one of these games.

Agreed 100%. Would have been happy with Gillespie too but can't fault the choice. Hoke probably can handle a game day better and has the experience it couldn't fault them if they had went with Gillespie since it seems the players really like him and might rally around him.

Go Interim Coach Hoke get us to a bowl! Not a good chance vs LSU but with the shake up it can go either way. Fold further (see Florida) or provide a spark.

I would love to get Scott Frost, especially since he has a great offensive mind, and has connections and can recruit in Florida. But I think he goes to Nebraska or Florida unfortunately.
Whoever it is, can we PLEASE get a coach who actually played football??lol

Why do you do this? Currie always comes in on Sunday.

Just go stick hot sewing needles in your eyes.

Drink from a puddle in the zoo.

Pound your hand with a hammer.

Got any other suggestions for OP and the 'Fahr Butch Now' crowd? This could be fun! 😅

Might better read the news before making posts like this.

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to get Scott Frost, especially since he has a great offensive mind, and has connections and can recruit in Florida. But I think he goes to Nebraska or Florida unfortunately.
Whoever it is, can we PLEASE get a coach who actually played football??lol

Butch did...at Ferris State. Before you ridicule the school, Dan Mullen played at Ursinus. David Cutcliffe and Bill Belichick never played in college.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back