Howard grad transfer PG James Daniel

I was just thinking recently what a fine upstanding member of the community you've become.

It's more proof that our rehabilitation system works! Lol.

Hope you're doing well Indy and it's always good to see you around. :hi:

No.....its not.........................kidding

Last edited:
To me it seems clear Darrington is their preference, if he commits they'll cancel the Daniel's visit unless there's someone else leaving we don't know about.

With this staff you never know. Would not surprise me to see one more depart. Not saying I know anything because I don't. Jmo

Freak--off topic here, but coming up on 9 months without an infraction... I know you, Dallas and a few others are probably happy to see fewer trolling, pot-stirring, and personal posts trying to get people riled up. A million dead horses and I haven't beat a single one. So much personal stuff that would piss off/annoy/rile up other posters and I've refrained. Keeping it all Tennessee.

Oh-Really-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-6.gif

Yes, so spare us the forthcoming, "Steve Forbes has built a powerhouse program with JUCOs and transfers" speech. We all see where this is going.

Don't think you guys knew until I posted it. Otherwise, one of you would have said something about Darrington being a first team Juco All American.

Liked BTO's comment after the fact, "To me it seems clear Darrington is their preference, if he commits they'll cancel the Daniel's visit unless there's someone else leaving we don't know about."

Seems like he has suddenly become the object of your dreams.

Don't think you guys knew until I posted it. Otherwise, one of you would have said something about Darrington being a first team Juco All American.

Liked BTO's comment after the fact, "To me it seems clear Darrington is their preference, if he commits they'll cancel the Daniel's visit unless there's someone else leaving we don't know about."

Seems like he has suddenly become the object of your dreams.

Do you even pay attention? Darrington has been my preferred target since his name came on the scene. BTO's too, if I remember correctly. Bruin's as well. Don't jump in here and act like you've revealed some hidden mystery in Darrington.

Most people, myself included, would appreciate you dropping in with the 1st team AA info if they knew it wasn't a thinly veiled prelude to your Steve Forbes agenda. Sorry, but you'll get the benefit of doubt from no one here who's familiar with your act.

Reactions: 5 people
Do you even pay attention? Darrington has been my preferred target since his name came on the scene. BTO's too, if I remember correctly. Bruin's as well. Don't jump in here and act like you've revealed some hidden mystery in Darrington.

Most people, myself included, would appreciate you dropping in with the 1st team AA info if they knew it wasn't a thinly veiled prelude to your Steve Forbes agenda. Sorry, but you'll get the benefit of doubt from no one here who's familiar with your act.

My choice also.

Throwing all sorts of shade up in this place. Ha ha.

Appreciate the confirmation that I informed you guys he was a 1st team Juco All American. He seems to be your favorite but it could cause friction with the current point guards if he signs IMO.

If Darrington's skills translate to the D1 level, I could see him starting in front of Bone(until his confidence catches up to his potential). Especially if his 3 pt shooting makes the trip.
Really think turner and Phillips would rather play off the ball.

Appreciate the confirmation that I informed you guys he was a 1st team Juco All American. He seems to be your favorite but it could cause friction with the current point guards if he signs IMO.

Agreed, imo we should only have 5 guys on scholarship so nobody feels any pressure to play better or even worse to cause "friction" :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed, imo we should only have 5 guys on scholarship so nobody feels any pressure to play better or even worse to cause "friction" :crazy:

and, of course, there's those hurt feelings to deal with. but I'm sure UT has a safe room for them

I ran out of BLUE FONT but i hope Darrington or Danials doesnt get recruited by Forbes and the great Bucs. If so they will be a final four team next year while Barnes and company sniff the CIT or CBI.

I ran out of BLUE FONT but i hope Darrington or Danials doesnt get recruited by Forbes and the great Bucs. If so they will be a final four team next year while Barnes and company sniff the CIT or CBI.

If they really want to sniff the final four they need to to add Brandon Lopez to their coaching staff.

Reactions: 4 people

Chris, we can always count on you putting the troll back in his place. Not all heroes wear capes!

Reactions: 2 people
According to Jon Rothstein on twitter today, Daniel is still visiting on May 17th. Is someone else maybe leaving that we don't know about?

Hmmm. We got the last visit too .

I could see Alexander or Phillips (or both) looking for greener pastures this summer. Once classes are finished you may see some movement. Both got plenty of time last season to prove their worth and neither at this stage of their career have shown the consistency to be upper level SEC players night-in night out. Both have shown flashes, but just can't seem to string them together. Not to mention both are going to be juniors and likely will be fighting tooth and nail with younger players for minutes. If both leave and you get Daniels, you have at least 2 schollys for 2018 to get a guard and a big, which seems to be they way they are offering 2018 kids.

Reactions: 1 person
Can Daniel take a year off? I don't know if I've ever heard of a player that wasn't injured taking a voluntary hiatus though.

VN Store

Back