How long until Taggart is fired?

Anybody sensing shades of Kiffin to USC yet? Ought to be. Any success that Pruitt has at TN will draw major attention from Tallahassee, a much easier school for recruiting than UT.

Blake Bortles continues to impress me with his improvements they made right choice keeping him

Keelan Cole catch of the year so far

Anybody sensing shades of Kiffin to USC yet? Ought to be. Any success that Pruitt has at TN will draw major attention from Tallahassee, a much easier school for recruiting than UT.
There is a reason he is coaching where he is at. No serious program will touch him for quite some time. Oh and sucked the last time he was their HC.

They already looked really good against Clemson and that’s with way less talent then what’s in tally

FSU is only behind Bama OSU and maybe UGA in talent according to recruiting sites at least

An L is a L.

The cupboard was far from bare at A&M.

I don't understand how he worked his way up from program to program with success, even got the Oregon job.

^ he mean this year.

I'm starting to see why Jimbo left... seems he knew more than anyone that the team he built was all fluff and no substance.

Florida St's and the San Francisco 49ers's situations with coaches were pretty similar. Really good coaches left primarily because of personality conflicts. I bet FSU wishes they could have worked it out with Jimbo now, although if Jimbo had already checked out while he was still there (as was speculated last year) I guess they didn't have much of a choice.

Also, there's no way Taggart is fired any earlier than the end of next year. Even buying him after next year would be really expensive. You have to at least give him a chance to play some some of his recruits before coming to a conclusion, but these first 3 games have been so bad. I don't think even we have played a set of 3 games that were this bad in the last decade. As bad as we've been, we haven't struggled to beat an FCS team. They didn't even take the lead against Samford until something like 4:08 in the fourth quarter.

Reactions: Waylon11
You mean to tell me there is no difference between losing to Climpson and Troy?

I mean to tell you his 2 point loss at home to Clemson is not any sign of progress.

There are 6 stadiums in the SEC Clemson would struggle to leave with a W.

VN Store

Back