How long until Taggart is fired?

They just scored their first touchdown of the year against an FBS team late in the 4th (8 quarters).
No wonder FSU's AD took a job with the NCAA last month. He saw the handwriting on the wall.

They’d owe him $20 million if he’s fired after this season. He’ll be back in Tallahassee next season.

Reactions: RollerVol
1-2 and probably should have lost last week. Getting beat by Syracuse is bad. Getting shut out halfway through the 4th quarter is atrocious. There is no way the cupboard was that bare when he took over.
'Cuse beat Clemson last year. They aren't what they used to be program wise, but they play tough

Reactions: RollerVol
They’d owe him $20 million if he’s fired after this season. He’ll be back in Tallahassee next season.
I just read the story that indicated 21.3 million. Program will really have to be flush with cash to eat that buyout.

I just read the story that indicated 21.3 million. Program will really have to be flush with cash to eat that buyout.
FSU doesn't have the deep pockets like some schools, he will be there a while. First time FSU has had a coaching "problem' since 1974. Only 2 coaches since then. Several texts and calls from down there last night. People are freaking out big time...as well they should be.

FSU fans wanted Jimbo gone and they got what they wanted

That's not the impression I got at all (though I'm sure some people felt that way). Jimbo wanted more $ for the program and they tried to appease him, but it wasn't enough.

Taggett is an absolute disaster and I can't stop watching. I saw every snap of the VT game and yesterday's game...it's Dooley ball

FSU fans wanted Jimbo gone and they got what they wanted
ugh.......they didn't like some of his actions and wanted some changes, but gone? Not sure about that. The majority anyway. Taggs was wanted, and now having to live with this crap for a year. They will be back soon.

ugh.......they didn't like some of his actions and wanted some changes, but gone? Not sure about that. The majority anyway. Taggs was wanted, and now having to live with this crap for a year. They will be back soon.
It may have been a minority, but it was a vocal minority.

VN Store

Back