How long does C. Martin have to show improvement?

Why must people ask the same questions after every single damn loss?

Pearl isn't coming back. The number of posters on this board who entertain the idea of his return is astonishing.

While I liked Pearl when he is here, the stupidity needs to stop. He's part of the reason were struggling this year. A solid senior leader would be huge for this team! Pearl didn't leave much to work with as far as a senior class goes.

While I liked Pearl when he is here, the stupidity needs to stop. He's part of the reason were struggling this year. A solid senior leader would be huge for this team! Pearl didn't leave much to work with as far as a senior class goes.

The only way to blame Pearl for this teams demise is if Pearl had hired Martin. This team has no discipline, work ethic, and is headed the wrong direction. The time to improve is now, not next year.

The only way to blame Pearl for this teams demise is if Pearl had hired Martin. This team has no discipline, work ethic, and is headed the wrong direction. The time to improve is now, not next year.

3ob3eq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think he should have no problem at the very least sneaking us in the tournament....year four I feel will be his most telling season.

Not going to get year 4 if he can't teach these kids to hit a free throw.

I'm not saying this years results are all pearls fault by any means, but to exclude him from the blame and put it all on Martin is unfair.

2 years lets get a point guard then we will see what we really got.

Maybe everyone has missed the countless times that Martin has said that you don't need a PG to run his system. No kidding, he said it.

Pearl is in part a reason. The wheels came off, and recruiting took a hit, big time. Of course we are talking about an NCAA that is now investigating themselves. (let me put on my conspiracy hat for a moment.) UT threw Pearl under the bus. I still think the whole thing was a a set up job to sandbag Pearl. If so, I hope someone eventually comes forward. I'm fairly certain the that UT cowardly negotiated Pearl's head for a look the other way on the football crap under Kiffin.

But bottom line, the NCAA cloud cleared almost the moment Martin was hired. Martin has some questionable recruits. McRae and Maymon are Pearl's, and they are heads and tails better than anything Martin has put on the floor to this point.

VN Store

Back