How have Bama become this good?

The proof is in the pudding. Auburn walloped the same Texas A&M team that bammer barely got by. Auburn also held Ole Miss to negative yardage. That same Ole Miss team ran on bammer's piss poor defense all night. But, bammer won't be undefeated come time to play Auburn. LSU will beat them by at least three touchdowns and Auburn will destroy them something like 62-14. Count on it.

Proof is in the pudding huh? So you call 45-41 walloping? Really?

Auburn held Ole Miss to negative yardage? Well lets see, Wallace passed for 340 yards and 2 TD's. Ole Miss rushed for 124 yards. Sorry your wrong.

Ole Miss put up 464 yards and 22 points against Auburn. Conversely, Ole Miss only managed 205 TOTAL yards and ZERO points against Alabama. So where is all of this "negative yardage?" Oh are you talking about how Auburn held Wallace to negative rushing yards while Alabama allowed him to gain a whopping 5 yards?

LSU is going to beat Alabama by 21 when they lost to Ole Miss and barely beat Florida? Wow. I have seen some stupid posts, but geez man, you might want to get your prescription changed.

Not saying you're wrong but, what exactly do you base that on?

Butch has a track record of doing more with less already.

Saban has never beat a team with more talent.

Saban's NFL failure was lack of players. He didn't have the ability to coach or scheme his way into even being competitive.

Harbaugh is a good example of the value of coaching, successful in college and instant impact in NFL.

Saban has to out talent people, like Fulmer, but he's freaking awesome at doing it.

End of the day, a win is a win. All things equal though, Butch will win.

Prove it or change your username to iamaconspiracytheorymoron

JC we have some naive fans.

HaHa Clinton-Dix says hi.

We can in the Fluker stuff as well, but UT seems to be the only one still paying for that.

...that is what we know as fact and was proven.

Add in the suits, and cars, and it really isn't a hard conclusion to come to bro.

Considering your username, this comes as no surprise. Another so called Vol fan who has to assume a team is cheating because they are so good.

Funny how every SEC team has owned UT in recent history, yet nobody ever calls them out for cheating, sans maybe Auburn, another bama school. Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

History has shown when Bama is good, cheating has gone on. Hell, it's been reported and reported. The NCAA and Saban's buddies in charge won't act on it or enforce with any kind if teeth.

I think Butch can outcoach Saban if he's at least close in talent.

well, I sure hope he is able to get close in talent and we are able to see that. Lots of work to do before we get close.

40% of the players that played Saturday were either a freshman or a walk-on (some walk-ons were also freshman)

LOL! No y'all count the 1941 championship awarded by a magazine from birmingham. Bammer was 8-2 that year and didn't even win the SEC.

:lolabove:

8-2 and they count it? Aiiiight, you crimson tards, we can play dat, too! 1985 for us was a national title. So was 1989. And 1990. She-it, put 1987 in there for good measure. How about 1995? 1996? Etc., etc.? Count em all, baby!!:eek:lol:

Translation: He will stop at nothing to feed his narcissistic ego up to and including cheating. It's not about the players, fans or Alabama...it's all about Nick. Know that! If it was about the players he would still be at Michigan State. It's about the success of Nick and Nick alone. a selfish self centered jack a$$

LOL.Some posters are willing to just display their butthurt for everyone to see.It is interesting reading.

8-2 and they count it? Aiiiight, you crimson tards, we can play dat, too! 1985 for us was a national title. So was 1989. And 1990. She-it, put 1987 in there for good measure. How about 1995? 1996? Etc., etc.? Count em all, baby!!:eek:lol:

Bama counts one unworthy title,1941 awarded by Houlgate not a Birmingham paper.There are many others they do not count.People who are threatened by Bama's success use 41 as the justification to proclaim Bama counts every NC ever awarded it.I guess it makes them feel better.

Prove it or change your username to iamaconspiracytheorymoron

I live in bammer, and frankly, BAMMER fans tell me stuff they are worried about.

So no, not a conspiracy theory at all.

Bammer has outrecruited Pete Carroll at his peak. Pete Carroll is a nice guy. Saban is an ahole. Southern Cal is a paradise, Tuscaloosa is a sh__hole.

But somehow Saban is doing better than even Carroll did when he was a play away from winning three consecutive MNCs.

And...OH YEAHHHHHHH....Carroll got caught cheating. :lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

And you think it's a conspiracy? How can a giant dbag like saban get kids to go to the s__hole that is Tuscaloosa at a much better clip than Carroll did to the neighborhood of Hollywood (with rappers often being present on the sideline) WITHOUT cheating, when Carroll WAS cheating???

But believe what you want.....

Bama counts one unworthy title,1941 awarded by Houlgate not a Birmingham paper.There are many others they do not count.People who are threatened by Bama's success use 41 as the justification to proclaim Bama counts every NC ever awarded it.I guess it makes them feel better.

There's a couple other pre-AP "championships" that are also questionable. (AP started in 1936). And frankly multiple schools claim credit for them anyway.

But come on...that 1941 "title" is totally embarassing. Bammer should really quit claiming it. :p

There's a couple other pre-AP "championships" that are also questionable. (AP started in 1936). And frankly multiple schools claim credit for them anyway.

But come on...that 1941 "title" is totally embarassing. Bammer should really quit claiming it. :p

I agree 41 shouldn't be counted.Doesn't Tn count NCs after the AP poll started when they didn't get the AP vote?I don't know which ones they officially count but I saw 1967 on one list.That was also a 2 loss season and would seem similar to Bama in 41..

I live in bammer, and frankly, BAMMER fans tell me stuff they are worried about.

So no, not a conspiracy theory at all.

Bammer has outrecruited Pete Carroll at his peak. Pete Carroll is a nice guy. Saban is an ahole. Southern Cal is a paradise, Tuscaloosa is a sh__hole.

But somehow Saban is doing better than even Carroll did when he was a play away from winning three consecutive MNCs.

And...OH YEAHHHHHHH....Carroll got caught cheating. :lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

And you think it's a conspiracy? How can a giant dbag like saban get kids to go to the s__hole that is Tuscaloosa at a much better clip than Carroll did to the neighborhood of Hollywood (with rappers often being present on the sideline) WITHOUT cheating, when Carroll WAS cheating???

But believe what you want.....

I think Saban is a much better college coach then Carroll was. And that has a lot to do with the recruiting success. All I am saying is that until Saban is caught blatantly cheating, it cannot be assumed he is just because he is the best coach with the best team.

Also Saban has some of the best assistants in the country whom help him recruit. As far as doing better than Carroll, maybe it has to do with location. There is a lot of talent in the southeast and maybe many top recruits don't want to travel that far away from home. Many recruits use proximity from home as a top reason for where they go to school.

As far as being mean or nice, I don't see how that has anything to do with it. Look at Bobby Knight, he was a complete dick who assaulted his players and he still got a ton of top recruits. If Saban is caught cheating, I will change my attitude. Oh and please don't say he has friends in the NCAA and they are protecting him.

Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting. Mild "cheating" (every school does it to some extent). Ruthlessness.

Saban was screaming at Kirby Smart on the sidelines when they were up . . . what . . . 28 on UT in the first half? Dude is a ruthless perfectionist.

I hate the cheating excuse crap too. I am sorry there are Vol fans who uses that crap as an excuse as to why your team is so good. The fact is your team is vastly better than ours right now. We are on our way back up. Until the NCAA brings up evidence that Saban has been cheating, you're innocent in my book. The fans who are accusing you guys of cheating are just sore losers. All Vol fans do not feel this way, trust me.

That or the fans have a functional brain and realize Saban has a past with the current NCAA president. Maybe more research is needed on your end before you discuss certain topics in the future.

Odd then that Saban beat Fulmer regularly, even when he had inferior talent. Also, Saban took over a Michigan State team that was 0-11 and under NCAA sanctions when he got there and he regularly upset top 25 teams throughout his time there. He also inherited a 3-8 LSU team and won the SEC championship with them 2 years later. He did that by upsetting teams with more talent. And at Alabama, in his 3rd year, he beat an extremely talented (and favored) UF team loaded with seniors to win the SEC and, ultimately national championship. The guy is a far better X's and O's guy than you're giving him credit for.

No one never loses a game. That's ridiculous. By your standards there would be no great coaches. Saban has come as close as anyone in the last 2 decades has to that kind of dominance though. You can't just attribute it solely to recruiting.

I don't think Michigan State is the best example to cite Saban's coaching ability. He had a.500 record for 4 years before they had a breakthrough his final year.

How did we have Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, and Travis Stephens on the same team back in the late '90s? No different then than now with Bama......SOUR GRAPES....

We just got our butts handed to us....quit screaming "cheaters" and just take it like men instead of sniveling little wuss-boys! :stop:

and Bryson. All four could have started anywhere.

VN Store

Back