How has Worley looked in practice?

I may have used the wrong lingo. They look like they have good spin in that they are spinning fast but to me it looks like it has an oscillation to the spin. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it. If I am not would that just be from mechanics or his release?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm drinking Jack and see the same thing. Wait....no I don't...yes I do...no I don't......

I saw on Sports Science where Drew Breese was throwing and they broke down everything to see why his balls were so accurate. Come to find out, a football needs some wobble to be most accurate, and DBs footballs had just enough. The tightest spiral on a football doesn't mean its gonna be more accurate.

That's cool to know. Like I said didn't look bad but I was curious what it meant if anything.

Dang. Worley's mechanics look interesting. No cannon for sure but if he can be accurate to open receivers we will be ok.

I'll just pretend I'm a receiver and he'll just stand there and look at me all day.

:lolabove:

I can hear it now...Coach: "Hey Simms, you see that standing over there?"
Simms: "See what coach?"
Coach: "Nevermind Simms, just nevermind. Ouch!! Boy, I bet that hurt.."

:ermm: :unsure: :blink:

:yes:

I don't remember any freshman doing interviews last year.

Think CDD's stated policy is that Freshmen don't interview until 'they've done something'. Come to think of it, probably applies to any player.

So, no interviews until they've played a significant, positive role of some sort is my interpretation.

Reactions: 1 person
just looked at some old Joe Montana footage. Worleys mechanics are very similar. Worley even has the same slight wobble on his passes that Montana's had.

You don't break every passing record in the state with a "weak arm" especially in a area with the talent level of Rock Hill. I'm hopeful for a return of the Jim Chaney Air Raid

VN Store

Back