How do you eat an elephant?

Really? Kick him off because he doesn't see things the same way as you? He has done nothing ban worthy.

That gives us a really nice insight to those that constantly follow those of us fans who ask fair questions and give legit criticism. Those guys have the Missouri students' attitude...."we don't like what you say, you're violating our 'rights' to our safe space"....just ridiculous.

Really? Kick him off because he doesn't see things the same way as you? He has done nothing ban worthy.

No dissenting opinions are allowed in here Doyle! Did you not get the note from Dear Leader Freak. In the same letter, Dear Leader Freak informed us of his recent trip to the sun to record it's temperature. He was personally asked by every head of state. All praise Dear Leader.

Just screwing around Freak

That gives us a really nice insight to those that constantly follow those of us fans who ask fair questions and give legit criticism. Those guys have the Missouri students' attitude...."we don't like what you say, you're violating our 'rights' to our safe space"....just ridiculous.

He could also have been clowning.

Sunshine Pumpers Lives Matter?

Reactions: 1 person

LOL really? REALLY?!?! How many have called for me to be banned? LOL how do you spell hypocrite? Also from a guy who attacks me to others on here yet refuse to debate me and put me on ignore? LOL

LOL really? REALLY?!?! How many have called for me to be banned? LOL how do you spell hypocrite? Also from a guy who attacks me to others on here yet refuse to debate me and put me on ignore? LOL

Less to do with opinion and more to do with your approach. Constantly mocking and belittling people's opinions doesn't usualy go over well.

I will admit I have done it a few times myself.You sir have done it all day in every thread. In fact you constantly do in the politics forum. It's like the small dog that won't quit barking.

Reactions: 2 people
Volly, serious question for you:

Why would you believe he will, other than just blind faith?

Not trying to fight or be disrespectful because you are very respectful and I just want to know how you look at this.

I actually think that Butch will fold in those games. He always has. So clearly I'm deeply in the corner of he'll never do it.

But what makes you believe he will break through in one or both games?

durrrrrrrrrr.....sounds like you are the who has "faith"....lack of faith actually...that we will LOSE

"we is jus alays lost to em, so ah reckon we still weyall"

LMAO

A good reason we can win is that the talent level has been steadily improving, and next year that talent will finally have both experience and depth.

A good reason or three that we beat Florida is that McIllwain is mirage...they barely beat Kentucky, Vandy and FAU this year. His luck runs out next year.

Bammer loses a ton of defensive talent and will bring in their third QB in as many years, and Kiffin is still the OC.

There is not a single team on our schedule next year I fear.

Those are plenty of reasons, that stack up very well, I think against "we jus alays lose to em so ah reckon we still weyall!", which seems to be your arguement :eek:lol:

No. My response was fine. The attitude of being happy about biting almost good enough is insane.

No more insane than the constant and unrelenting negativity that constantly flows from you. Have you always been this way towards Tennessee?

Less to do with opinion and more to do with your approach. Constantly mocking and belittling people's opinions doesn't usualy go over well.

I will admit I have done it a few times myself.You sir have done it all day in every thread. In fact you constantly do in the politics forum. It's like the small dog that won't quit barking.

What can I say. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Been riding back home and took advantage of the time to bless y'all with some knowledge. You're welcome.

Hey KB, you still checking in on this thread. Had a Q for ya.

And FYI, I really don't care if they call for me to be banned. I just laugh at them for crying when the other poster was obviously joking. Yet they don't joke about calling for me to be banned.
What the hell am I talking about. They don't joke about anything. They're to damned miserable to ever joke. LOL

How many years has it been since we beat every team in the SEC East but one?

Don't think I said anything about beating every team in the SEC East, but it is a proven fact that when we beat Florida good things happen for the Vols.

Not many teams have backups as good as the starters. I'd dare say maybe 3 teams a year can even say they have a few that good.

I say he folded because the team reflects leadership. In the biggest spots, he looked lost or unprepared.

The fg vs Oklahoma.
The terrible 2pt decision vs Florida
The offense looking lost in the last drive vs Florida.
The timeouts that constantly bit Tennessee.
The blown leads in every loss and even in a few wins.

Players played a role in these, but Butch played a large role and is the sole reason for some of them.

Given, FG -- yes. 2 pt Decision -- yes. Offense looked lost -- OK but either a missed called or clock operator left it running, Timeouts (FL Game) Blown Leads = Halftime adjustments and depth.

Can you say that this team has not shown any improvement since CBJ has been here?

Interesting to say the least.

The simple child's riddle is spot on. One bite at a time, step by step, brick by brick, whatever phrase you want to use, is how you do it.

Those of you still saying that we can't beat Florida or Bama with Jones here, surely don't actually believe that?

I use that at work when my team faces big challenges. Sometimes it is better to keep your head down and work than to keep looking at the finish line.

If you look at Alabama and UGA on paper, we shouldn't have even been competitive with them. They have several more years of top 5 recruiting seasons. They have more depth and older players. CBJ has done a good job for us to have a chance in the 4th quarter to win.

in 2016..Should look something like this

Attachments

• img_0910.jpg
    img_0910.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1
The emergence of Paul Bain will allow UT to take a much bigger bite from the elephant.

Possibly the rest of it.

VN Store

Back