How do we sellout vs KY and not Mizzou?

The weather at 2pm is not going to be the weather at 9pm when the game is halfway over. Sunset is 5:30 and kickoff is 7:30. It'll be a game with temps likely in the low-mid 40s.

I also imagine that some of the tickets may be unsold visitors as well.

True, but I still think weather will have no bearing on it. It was colder last weekend than it will be this weekend. The lack of rain chance is also a plus. And I agree about the visitor tickets. I still think this will sell out.

to be fair, there were extra tickets everywhere last saturday . they may have sold it out, but there were a ton of tickets to be had. i expect the MO game will be the same

There was a ton of blue in the stadium last week. Kentucky actually traveled really well for that game (maybe because they thought they could win and get bowl eligible?). Mizzou won't bring nearly as many IMO

The temp when my sons game ended last Friday was 21! :yikes:

Saturday will feel like a heat wave! Perfect Football weather! :rock::rock:

Reactions: 1 person
A high of 58, partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain? Doubt that's it.

And anyone that hinges their attendance on whether or not AJ plays needs to reexamine his/her own motives for being a fan. That's pretty dumb. (Yes, I played the fan card.)

There's also still a day and a half left before the game. It'll all work out. Besides, tickets "available" on StubHub do not quantify a sellout.

Agreed. But there was a quote of some season ticket holder in the TFP article about AJ's situation that said she was selling her tickets because of the rape investigation.

I think that is a little kneejerk. But some people cannot understand that an investigation doesn't mean that the allegations are true!!! Plus, even if they are why hold it against CBJ and the program as a whole?

"Sold out" or not, there will be more people at the Mizzou game than there was at the KY game.

very sad we cant sell out this game. For this time of year its going to be a beautiful game. Just dont understand it....

very sad we cant sell out this game. For this time of year its going to be a beautiful game. Just dont understand it....

Chill out. There's still plenty of time. And people have to take into consideration any Thanksgiving travel plans for the next week. I know I'd go to the game this weekend if I wasn't traveling all of next week. $$

I just looked at utsports.com there is a good amount left. Especially under the jumbotron (granted that is mizzous fault too). To me it should not even be this close. Beautiful day, ESPN Primetime game, we are favored over a top 20 team at home....geeeeeeezzz

I see the Weather Channel indicating possible snow, lows in the 30s......wait...I'm in Colorado.........jk.....trying to be funny.

Go Vols!!

We'll I'm happy I was able to attend the UK game, i sure hate it I can't make this one, ,I'm sure it will sell out, I would also love to have another slab of ribs Calhouns On The River!

VN Store

Back