How Creepy Is Charlie Being?

• Very Creepy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Way Too Creepy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Guy in High School That Was Always Saying, "Where's my hug?"

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
Jealous, of Lexi? Lexi isn't Mexican, at least she doesn't look it. I'm curious now. If you're still here Lexi, are you Mexican? If Lexi is Mexican, you just might be right Charlie.

I’m talking to you. Make no bones about it.

Let them dream, love. They haven’t seen past their own guts when they piss in years.

Guts? Are you attacking my new liver? That's just low. I haven't even had the thing for a year, dammit. Leave my liver out of this!

Reactions: 2 people
Lame as s***. Jeez, and I thought you were clever.
1260710343244.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Guts? Are you attacking my new liver? That's just low. I haven't even had the thing for a year, dammit. Leave my liver out of this!

Just the excess fat. I hope your new liver performs wonderfully for years, my friend.

Let them dream, love. They haven’t seen past their own guts when they piss in years.

I've seen some low stuff in my life but this takes the cake. That's really attacking a man while he's down.

Reactions: 1 person
You’re welcome to think that if you wish. I’m comfortable with what I’ve done. And currently can do, for that matter.

I'm confused. Does this mean you and Lexi have actually done something? That's how it sounds. I have doubts.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back