• Very Creepy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Way Too Creepy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Guy in High School That Was Always Saying, "Where's my hug?"

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
By the way
Bares chick has pics up in the last thread.
He’s the leader in the clubhouse.

You’re welcome Bare

Reactions: 1 person
I’d expect nothing less. But my affairs are private.

Guy speak for "I've been a lot further in my imagination, but gotten nowhere in reality." It's okay. Dreams are just reality in another universe, so somewhere an alternate you scored. Yay for alternate you!

Of course, there's always the chance that alternate Lexi was actually dude and you met in prison and things went horribly wrong for you. In that case, I'm sorry.

Guy speak for "I've been a lot further in my imagination, but gotten nowhere in reality." It's okay. Dreams are just reality in another universe, so somewhere an alternate you scored. Yay for alternate you!

Of course, there's always the chance that alternate Lexi was actually dude and you met in prison and things went horribly wrong for you. In that case, I'm sorry.

You’re welcome to think that if you wish. I’m comfortable with what I’ve done. And currently can do, for that matter.

I’ve already been doxxed, man. Someone in the gruden thread had a friend who worked at the law school and gave him some of my info and they found all my social media. Moral of the story: I’m still not posting pics of my bewbs to prove I’m a girl.

I’ve already been doxxed, man. Someone in the gruden thread had a friend who worked at the law school and gave him some of my info and they found all my social media. Moral of the story: I’m still not posting pics of my bewbs to prove I’m a girl.

Let them dream, love. They haven’t seen past their own guts when they piss in years.

MV5BMmMzNWY4ZGEtZmY4Mi00NWVlLWIwMWUtMjBkNzZlMzljN2U5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Just to be clear, we're all in agreement that Lexi is a boy and Charlie is insecure about it. Right?

I’d say I were a boy (even though I’m not) if I thought it would squash this. But I’m sure at least one of y’all is into chicks with ****s.

Aaaaaawwww

VN Store

Back