How bout them Cowboys!!!

How many good teams(currently with winning records) have they beaten?

Last edited:
Dallas wouldn't win 3 games if they didn't have Dooley coaching their receivers. I mean, they don't drop ANYTHING!

As long as this team is owned by Jerry I'm apprehensive. Seems like we do have two great players for the future. Need help on defense.

Reactions: 1 person
A tough win on the road against one of the strongest NFC teams gives you confidence?

Okay then

Please. It's the fact that your O-line got dominated the whole game just like in week 1. Unlike Minnesota, we actually have the playmakers to exploit your defense. Feeling pretty good, but the Giants need to take care of Pittsburgh first.

Please. It's the fact that your O-line got dominated the whole game just like in week 1. Unlike Minnesota, we actually have the playmakers to exploit your defense. Feeling pretty good, but the Giants need to take care of Pittsburgh first.

Giants lose to the Steelers today.

Dominated? Dallas still averaged 5 yards per rush for over 100 yards and Dak was only sacked 3 times. I wouldnt classify that as domination.

Diggs is the ish

VN Store

Back