How bout them Cowboys!!!

Most bandwagon fans ever.

Nailed me. I am bandwagon in 2 ways...I kinda like Duke basketball, ever since they upset UNLV when I was like 8.

The other instance is the Cowboys. My Dad's whole family is full of Cowboys fans, but he stopped watching NFL in the 80s, so we'd root for the Cowboys in the playoffs, but we never watched regular season.

My wife ignores them when they are bad and now I follow her lead after following my Dad's. Basically, I've spent my entire life bandwagoning the Cowboys.

I'm sure they were planning to murder someone else. Probably lay low and reorganize. Giants and Jets time to shine.

How about we get past the mascot name before even proceeding to Washington fans. I'll await the justification. (PS my grandmother who is a full blooded Cherokee Indian who has dealt with this from a child).

Dealt with what? The fact that there are sports teams with names some people get offended by? I went to HS with all the kids from the Paiute reservation in southern Utah and half of them were Redskins fans for obvious reasons.

Dealt with what? The fact that there are sports teams with names some people get offended by? I went to HS with all the kids from the Paiute reservation in southern Utah and half of them were Redskins fans for obvious reasons.

How would you know what she has dealt with? For her it was a derogatory term akin to being called a nI***** but please tell me how you going to school with some kids from the Paiute reservation makes you an expert on the topic.

About 11 members of my family are heading to Dallas to watch the Ravens games this Sunday & also the Thanksgiving Day game as well. They left last night. They rented a house down there & a huge van.

Witten knows one of my family members really well & got them the tickets for both games. My family member used to coach him in high school & is now Assistant Director of Schools in Elizabethton.

They are gonna have a ball & let's hope the Cowboys can win both games for them. Some of them have been to multiple Cowboy games before so it's nothing new to them. I've been to 2 games myself with the last one being against Carolina in Charlotte back in 2008 or so. GO COWBOYS!

How would you know what she has dealt with? For her it was a derogatory term akin to being called a nI***** but please tell me how you going to school with some kids from the Paiute reservation makes you an expert on the topic.

Like you are an expert bc your grandma? I got picked on for being white but not sure that makes me an expert on anything.

I'm just saying she doesn't represent native Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...a11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

And i can confidently say it's not akin to the n word. "You know how I know it's not the same? Because you won't even say the other word".

If you are sensitive about your differences, then i can see how that would upset you. If you are proud about your differences, red skin is less likely to offend you, this is exemplified by my Paiute friends.. Now "chug" and insults like that are objectively offensive.

Last edited:
For the first time ever, Dallas beats the Baltimore Ravens!

Ravens 17
Cowboys 27

Final

Last edited:
Cowboys playing well but this gravy train will end in heartache in the playoffs. No way a rookie QB can handle that amount of pressure.

Cowboys playing well but this gravy train will end in heartache in the playoffs. No way a rookie QB can handle that amount of pressure.

Four rookies—Shaun King in 1999, Ben Roethlisberger in 2004, Joe Flacco in 2008 and Mark Sanchez in 2009—have led their teams to the conference title.

I would tend to agree but Dak Prescott has the best running game in the NFL to lean on. I'm much more worried about the Cowboys' secondary letting them down... That's not exactly the Legion of Boom back there.

Maybe.
Cowboys haven't proven they can win with a veteran in the playoffs.
Dak doesn't throw the INT's that put the "D" in bad shape. Romo was/is a very good QB, but he turns it over too much.

:clapping:Been a fan sense 1968 this team is got a chance to win 3 or 4 SUPER BOWLS and dominate the late teen's and early 20's buckle your seat's it's azz kicking time in BIG D. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S GO COWBOY'S F THE SKINS.:rock:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back