Holly's House????????????

If this upsets people to this degree, they need to step back and re-evaluate their life. Most on here would get an earful from Pat if she were here to read and hear these comments. She would not be happy.

First of all, it's not your place to tell posters that comments on a message board is a reason to "re-evaluate their life". Secondly, you have no idea what CPS would think, say, do, or feel. Perhaps some introspection into why you think you have the ability to speak so intimately on CPS's behalf would be better advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
If this upsets people to this degree, they need to step back and re-evaluate their life. Most on here would get an earful from Pat if she were here to read and hear these comments. She would not be happy.

:lolabove:
Are you the chosen one that speaks for CPS. You have some mystic powers that channels CPS thots, comments to us morons on this board. Get OVER yourself.
Holly is a below average Coach. And will always be a below average Coach.
This aint about evaluating life, its about finding a Coach for the Lady Vols.
Channel Holly into a good Coach

Reactions: 6 people
Our new athletic director should suggest to Warlick that she sit in the dugout with the Weeklys and our softball team for a couple of games. Try to absorb a different karma.

Our new athletic director should suggest to Warlick that she sit in the dugout with the Weeklys and our softball team for a couple of games. Try to absorb a different karma.

The A.D. needs to send Holly to a crash course in Basketball 101. And if she fails?

Fire her on the spot!:eek:k:

Sitting with the winningest coach in basketball history for 30 years didn't do any good. Keep that stank out of the dugout....

Reactions: 1 person
First of all, it's not your place to tell posters that comments on a message board is a reason to "re-evaluate their life". Secondly, you have no idea what CPS would think, say, do, or feel. Perhaps some introspection into why you think you have the ability to speak so intimately on CPS's behalf would be better advice.
Consider the "re-evaluate their life" a piece of advice from life experience. There are a lot of things to get upset about in the world and the statement "in Holly's House" is pretty much near the very bottom of that list.
Now as far as knowing what Pat would say, do or feel, I'm very confident that she wouldn't look kindly upon a lot of posts on this board in reference to personal attacks. If you think she would then you don't think very highly of the woman that built the Lady Vols and more importantly, women's sports overall. 30 years of watching the woman work along with some minor interaction, I'm 100 percent confident she wouldn't be happy with the personal attacks.

Reactions: 5 people
:lolabove:
Are you the chosen one that speaks for CPS. You have some mystic powers that channels CPS thots, comments to us morons on this board. Get OVER yourself.
Holly is a below average Coach. And will always be a below average Coach.
This aint about evaluating life, its about finding a Coach for the Lady Vols.
Channel Holly into a good Coach
Congratulations on turning another post that had nothing to do with Holly's coaching ability into a bash Holly post. I said nothing in support or non-support or her coaching ability. The personal attacks are over the top. I have no mystical powers but if you had followed Pat for over 30 years and had some interaction with her you would know she wouldn't approve of the personal attacks. If you think otherwise, then you don't give the woman the respect she deserves by being one of the greatest leaders and promoters of women's sports in the history of sports.

Congratulations on turning another post that had nothing to do with Holly's coaching ability into a bash Holly post. I said nothing in support or non-support or her coaching ability. The personal attacks are over the top. I have no mystical powers but if you had followed Pat for over 30 years and had some interaction with her you would know she wouldn't approve of the personal attacks. If you think otherwise, then you don't give the woman the respect she deserves by being one of the greatest leaders and promoters of women's sports in the history of sports.

I don't really think you want to get into a "how long we knew CPS" ordeal, but if you do I will. Because it has nothing to do with nothing. If you knew CPS as well as you feel you do, you would also know she wouldn't approve of Holly running the program into the ground. And the CPS that I interacted with would have NO problem telling her that. Sorry, but it is ALL about Holly until she is Gone!! :thud:

Reactions: 3 people
I don't really think you want to get into a "how long we knew CPS" ordeal, but if you do I will. Because it has nothing to do with nothing. If you knew CPS as well as you feel you do, you would also know she wouldn't approve of Holly running the program into the ground. And the CPS that I interacted with would have NO problem telling her that. Sorry, but it is ALL about Holly until she is Gone!! :thud:

This post isn't about anything except you.

Consider the "re-evaluate their life" a piece of advice from life experience. There are a lot of things to get upset about in the world and the statement "in Holly's House" is pretty much near the very bottom of that list.
Now as far as knowing what Pat would say, do or feel, I'm very confident that she wouldn't look kindly upon a lot of posts on this board in reference to personal attacks. If you think she would then you don't think very highly of the woman that built the Lady Vols and more importantly, women's sports overall. 30 years of watching the woman work along with some minor interaction, I'm 100 percent confident she wouldn't be happy with the personal attacks.

Now you are making it all about yourself. Again, you have no right to tell ANYBODY they should re-evaluate their life just because they strongly oppose calling TBA "Holly's House" OR what they should or shouldn't get upset about. I have invested a tremendous amount of time and energy for and with the Lady Vols and Thompson Boling Arena. I knew Pat VERY well and enjoy many MANY happy memories of her. But she sure as h*** wouldn't have a problem with anyone speaking their mind(s) on a message board. And if YOU knew her at all, you would know that. It's one of the things that made her so successful. For some reason you seem to want to ride herd over anybody who dares disagree with you. So here's some REAL advice: Climb down off your throne and leave posters who post their opinions alone.

:twocents:

Now you are making it all about yourself. Again, you have no right to tell ANYBODY they should re-evaluate their life just because they strongly oppose calling TBA "Holly's House" OR what they should or shouldn't get upset about. I have invested a tremendous amount of time and energy for and with the Lady Vols and Thompson Boling Arena. I knew Pat VERY well and enjoy many MANY happy memories of her. But she sure as h*** wouldn't have a problem with anyone speaking their mind(s) on a message board. And if YOU knew her at all, you would know that. It's one of the things that made her so successful. For some reason you seem to want to ride herd over anybody who dares disagree with you. So here's some REAL advice: Climb down off your throne and leave posters who post their opinions alone.

:twocents:
I never said people shouldn't post. I just said there is a lot more in life to worry about than some stupid, innocent tweet. I also never said Pat would mind people speaking their mind on a message board. I did say she would not have tolerated the personal attacks. Discuss the use of this player or that, zone or man, when timeouts were called or any facet of the game. She would have welcomed the discussion. She would not have tolerated the personal attacks. You know it, I know it and anybody that has followed Pat much at all knows it. You are arguing against things I never said. I knew my post would draw out a few but I thought they would at least be able to comprehend what was being said. Sadly, I was wrong about that.

I never said people shouldn't post. I just said there is a lot more in life to worry about than some stupid, innocent tweet. I also never said Pat would mind people speaking their mind on a message board. I did say she would not have tolerated the personal attacks. Discuss the use of this player or that, zone or man, when timeouts were called or any facet of the game. She would have welcomed the discussion. She would not have tolerated the personal attacks. You know it, I know it and anybody that has followed Pat much at all knows it. You are arguing against things I never said. I knew my post would draw out a few but I thought they would at least be able to comprehend what was being said. Sadly, I was wrong about that.

You said the things you are now claiming you didn't. You have no idea what I or anyone else thinks about CPS so drop the "you don't think highly of CPS, you don't have respect for CPS, you can't comprehend posts". Bottom line is you have no right to speak for someone else or say you know anyone else's thoughts or feelings about CPS. Coach Summitt would most certainly be fine with criticism when it's warranted. And losing 26 games the last 2 seasons warrants criticism.So being upset with calling TBA "Holly's House"? Absolutely deserves to be ridiculed. And CHW deserves to be as well. If you still can't see that, oh well. Either way, I'm done with you.
Carry on.

You said the things you are now claiming you didn't. You have no idea what I or anyone else thinks about CPS so drop the "you don't think highly of CPS, you don't have respect for CPS, you can't comprehend posts". Bottom line is you have no right to speak for someone else or say you know anyone else's thoughts or feelings about CPS. Coach Summitt would most certainly be fine with criticism when it's warranted. And losing 26 games the last 2 seasons warrants criticism.So being upset with calling TBA "Holly's House"? Absolutely deserves to be ridiculed. And CHW deserves to be as well. If you still can't see that, oh well. Either way, I'm done with you.
Carry on.
If you can't comprehend what was being said, the discussion may as well be over because it's pointless to debate with someone that just completely misses the point.

UT admin and coaches have an uncanny knack for saying things certain to irk fans. Twitter has not been Dr. Bev's friend.

She either needs to hire someone to make tweets for her, or fire the dumbass currently doing it for her.

If the op had added one more question mark I would have been able to take this seriously. But now it's lost all credibility.

1. There is no tennessee flag flying out front.

2. There is no place to park the harley.

Therefore that cannot be holly's house.

**side note: My neighbor flies a tennessee flag... It drives me crazy. A part of me feels like he knows it too. He also stole my garbage can.

lol

VN Store

Back