Holly Should Take A Lesson From Kennedy At Ol Miss

It is the house she help build. ijs Where were you? When she was helped build (Player and coach) the Lady Vols brand, into the standard it is today. In your mind the Lady Vols brand has lost something, but for the rest of us, its still Gleam Orange Bright.

Pat Summitt = Lady Vols and will always be relevant.

I back pat and roll with Holly...

The next coach of the Lady Vols:

HOLLY

The house built by those who had titles. Holly has none!

Reactions: 1 person
Pat Summitt didn't have an example Like Pat Summitt to learn from either. She Blazed a trail... She didn't follow one

Following Pat has its own unbelievable pressure. "Fans" been tearing Holly down since she accepted Pat's whistle.

Pat also followed other coaches at TN. As I recall, she did worse than her predecessor. The blazing took a while to catch fire.

Your waffling on Holly is so fun to watch.

Reactions: 6 people
Following Pat has its own unbelievable pressure. "Fans" been tearing Holly down since she accepted Pat's whistle.

Pat also followed other coaches at TN. As I recall, she did worse than her predecessor. The blazing took a while to catch fire.

Your waffling on Holly is so fun to watch.

Back and forth, back and forth... 😐

Reactions: 2 people
Seems like other schools would be coming after Holly since she is such a great coach. How many offers did she turn down this season?

Reactions: 4 people
She's not gonna go all Caitlyn Jenner.

But seriously, Holly is still 'crooting and hasn't had losing seasons yet. Still nationally ranked I think. Nobody is going to do very well as long as Pat is the standard used for comparisons.

Do you forget Bryant/Saban in football?

Look at the Kentucky BB coaches over the years.

More examples?

But she loves UT

No one doubts that but it is also part of the problem in her deciding to retire or take a move to fund raising. Fulmer needs to drop a heavy hint after NCAA exit, then go hire Walz at Louisville (he likely would like to get out of that cesspool at U of L).

VN Store

Back