Holly Should Take A Lesson From Kennedy At Ol Miss

Awwww all the Holly Haters are having so much fun! Keep it up you guys! Holly will still be the head coach next year, and the year after that! *shrugs*

Reactions: 5 people
I just think, she will figure it out. She wants to be the best. She knows what that feels like on every level, why not HEAD COACH and following a legend and so far, has handled all these (insanity) with grace. And all the unnecessary pressure with all this hoopla nonesense, fire Holly, crap, how distracting you think that is for the players, since all of you are loyal Lady Vols fans. Insanity, I tell ya.

Until one of you can go and put on a Lady Vols uniform or get on the bench. You have no control over the running of the Lady Vol program or how it should be handled. The Lady Vols are in good hands with Holly, and I believe, that she is a winner and she will figure it out, each year, she gets better.

After every game, fire Holly, wuteva, name one coach in one season will have us playing for a championship or the final four their first season. Name one coach. wuteva. PROGRESS All you all have proven is that, that you all are bunch weiners and quitters, which makes you LOSERS! wuteva. Orange Shade On!

I back Pat and roll with Holly!

Reactions: 3 people
Look how low the fan base of the Lady Vols has sunk. Wow!

Pat would be happy. You think you all are this for her, in her memory, in her sake, for the Lady Vols, unhappy people. smh. Few coaches win every game. smh!

wow. Lady Vols message board hell.

Reactions: 2 people
You miss the point for those fans who want a return to greatness. This is not about Holly as a good person or even a halfway decent coach. This is about Holly as THE LADY VOL coach, now after a min of 5 years, not having a developed program and therefore not having the ability to return this program to glory

Reactions: 4 people
You miss the point for those fans who want a return to greatness. This is not about Holly as a good person or even a halfway decent coach. This is about Holly as THE LADY VOL coach, now after a min of 5 years, not having a developed program and therefore not having the ability to return this program to glory

Just like the Tennessee football fans who constantly called for the firing of Phillip Fulmer in order to return the football program to glory.

That was a DECADE ago and the football program remains mired in mediocrity.

The very same fate could be awaiting the Lady Vols basketball program if Holly is fired.

I only took one semester of German at UT before I decided Spanish is the wave of the future--was I psychic or what..lol?

Anyway, I think what you just posted translates roughly to 'I am I suck as a basketball coach'. Now please, don't quote a language you have no proficiency in, ok mi amigo?

You could say Holly is muy malo as a coach.
It was a joke. I fully realize it wasn't correct German. Geez.

I only took one semester of German at UT before I decided Spanish is the wave of the future--was I psychic or what..lol?

Anyway, I think what you just posted translates roughly to 'I am I suck as a basketball coach'. Now please, don't quote a language you have no proficiency in, ok mi amigo?

Oh shut up.

Reactions: 1 person
After a number of 20 win seasons but unable to be effective lately he graciously stepped down saying the program deserved better.

"It has become readily apparent to me that my continued presence as the head coach is proving detrimental to these players finishing the season in a fashion that is representative of The Standard for this program that has been clearly established and maintained for over a decade," Kennedy said in a statement. "Therefore, I believe it is in everyone's best interest that I exit my role as head coach effective immediately"

Wish Holly would do the same.

In the same way politicians won't vote for policies that are in the best interest of their constituents because they are being paid by lobbyist, so too, Holly won't step down simply because the money from her salary is too good.

I say keep Holly until the program go up in flames and TBA is half full.

It is the house she help build. ijs Where were you? When she was helped build (Player and coach) the Lady Vols brand, into the standard it is today. In your mind the Lady Vols brand has lost something, but for the rest of us, its still Gleam Orange Bright.

Pat Summitt = Lady Vols and will always be relevant.

I back pat and roll with Holly...

The next coach of the Lady Vols:

HOLLY

Pat greatness wasn't built in 5 years or 6 years. ijs. Maybe if you stop comparing Holly to Pat, you might see things a lil differently. She is not Pat and I don't think she is trying to be either.

She is Holly Warlick, the Head Coach of the Lady Vols.

And she has my support, until the administration decides its time for her to go, but as long as she gets talents and can get them playing Lady Vols basketball, she'll have my support, (minus the display of the past two season made me nervous but I understand chemistry,or lack thereof and the havoc it can cos a team), but Holly got her ship headed in the right direction with three sensational freshman guards.

So which coach you think is going to bring THE LADY VOLS INSTANT GREATNESS?

Holly do ya thang! Build yo program brick by brick. You might make some mistake but like Pat always said, "Left Foot. Right Foot. Fux these hater. Breathe!"

I back Pat and roll with Holly.

The next head coach of the Lady Vols:

HOLLY

Reactions: 3 people
Just like the Tennessee football fans who constantly called for the firing of Phillip Fulmer in order to return the football program to glory.

That was a DECADE ago and the football program remains mired in mediocrity.

The very same fate could be awaiting the Lady Vols basketball program if Holly is fired.

Why was Fulmer fired while Holly is still her? We can't have a double standard here!

Pat greatness wasn't built in 5 years or 6 years. ijs. Maybe if you stop comparing Holly to Pat, you might see things a lil differently. She is not Pat and I don't think she is trying to be either.

And she has my support, until the administration decides its time for her to go, but as long as she gets talents and can get them playing Lady Vols basketball, she'll have my support, (minus the display of the past two season made me nervous but I understand chemistry,or lack thereof and the havoc it can cos a team), but Holly got her ship headed in the right direction with three sensational freshman guards.

Holly do ya thang! Build yo program brick by brick. You might make some mistake but like Pat always said, "Left Foot. Right Foot. Fux these hater. Breathe!"

HOLLY

Brick by brick? Really? Good grief.

Why was Fulmer fired while Holly is still her? We can't have a double standard here!

She's not gonna go all Caitlyn Jenner.

But seriously, Holly is still 'crooting and hasn't had losing seasons yet. Still nationally ranked I think. Nobody is going to do very well as long as Pat is the standard used for comparisons.

Holly has enough years to retire with a lot of dollars. She could coach somewhere if she wants or do like butch and take an off court job. She needs to go. Phillip open the money machine and hire a big time coach.

Holly has enough years to retire with a lot of dollars. She could coach somewhere if she wants or do like butch and take an off court job. She needs to go. Phillip open the money machine and hire a big time coach.

It would take 2 TO 3 MILLION DOLLARS to get a top coach.
:popcorn:

HOLLY
Pat Summitt didn't have an example Like Pat Summitt to learn from either. She Blazed a trail... She didn't follow one

As an expert in Spanish, you understand that muy malo has different meanings due to the intricacies of the language. So, I'm not sure what you're saying, mi amigo.

VN Store

Back