Hobby Lobby may close 500+ stores

I know right.... My wife likes to shop there and there's nothing Christian about the prices they charge.

Yeah, being Christians you would think they would just give stuff away and their employees should just volunteer their time!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a self esteem problem...you' just come off as know it all Christian basher. You profess to be an expert in damn near everything...the word sanctimonious comes to mind.

I think you do have a self esteem problem as evidenced by your absolute inability to cope with differing view points.

The poor, poor religious right. How tough it must be to be in such a overwhelming minority. If only you could use your Christian influence to help shape public policy...

FYI, I've got no problem mocking other religions either, I'm an equal opportunity atheist. :)

Because I linked to a source that clearly pointed out that the OP's "news" was inaccurate?

69, if you feel that this or any of my posts are an attempt to be "superior in every form or fashion", then I'd say you have a self esteem problem.

Nah, no superiority here....what's to say your post is inaccurate and the OP's isn't?

I think you do have a self esteem problem as evidenced by your absolute inability to cope with differing view points.

The poor, poor religious right. How tough it must be to be in such a overwhelming minority. If only you could use your Christian influence to help shape public policy...

FYI, I've got no problem mocking other religions either, I'm an equal opportunity atheist. :)
How brave you must be to mock any and every religion over the Internet.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm still wondering how the first part of that sentence has ANYTHING to do with the 2nd?

Reactions: 3 people
Honestly, what's the difference in paying people who use the money to pay for abortions and paying people in benefits that they use for abortions?

Really? If you have to ask that question you need to ban yourself from this forum.

You seem to be willing to give your freedom of choice to the government thinking they can do a better job than you.

Really? If you have to ask that question you need to ban yourself from this forum.

You seem to be willing to give your freedom of choice to the government thinking they can do a better job than you.

WTF? I'm not talking about a question of freedom. I agree the government mandate is stupid. I just don't understand the difference in principle between paying for morning after pills with cash or with benefits. What is the difference?

Two people now have ridiculed the question, but no one has answered it.

WTF? I'm not talking about a question of freedom. I agree the government mandate is stupid. I just don't understand the difference in principle between paying for morning after pills with cash or with benefits. What is the difference?

That's because there is no difference.

One is where people perform work for you and you pay them. They do with the money what they will. Their actions are on them. They do what they want with the money. In one scenario a worker does what they choose with the money you provide them with services rendered. In the other a worker takes advantage of an employer sponsored benefit. You can't possibly be this dumb.

Edit: I know you're not dumb. I've read many of your posts. I just do not understand your thinking here.

Last edited:
One is where people perform work for you and you pay them. They do with the money what they will. Their actions are on them. They do what they want with the money. In one scenario a worker does what they choose with the money you provide them with services rendered. In the other a worker takes advantage of an employer sponsored benefit. You can't possibly be this dumb.

Edit: I know you're not dumb. I've read many of your posts. I just do not understand your thinking here.

What is the fundamental difference between cash and benefits? From an employer's perspective, economically speaking, benefits are exactly the same as salary. It's called pay in kind.

In both instances an employee is choosing what to do with pay for services rendered.

Uh....

What is the fundamental difference between cash and benefits? From an employer's perspective, economically speaking, benefits are exactly the same as salary. It's called pay in kind.

In both instances an employee is choosing what to do with pay for services rendered.

Read again.

This point flies over a lot of heads on here.

I agree completely. It's all semantics.

VN Store

Back