Hobby Lobby may close 500+ stores

Hobby Lobby May Close All 500+ Stores in 41 States |

We believe that it is by God’s grace that Hobby Lobby has endured, and he has blessed us and our employees. We’ve not only added jobs in a weak economy, we’ve raised wages for the past four years in a row. Our full-time employees start at 80% above minimum wage.

But now, our government threatens to change all of that.

A new government healthcare mandate says that our family business MUST provide what I believe are abortion-causing drugs as part of our health insurance.

Being Christians, we don’t pay for drugs that might cause abortions, which means that we don’t cover emergency contraception, the morning-after pill or the week-after pill. We believe doing so might end a life after the moment of conception, something that is contrary to our most important beliefs.

Honestly, what's the difference in paying people who use the money to pay for abortions and paying people in benefits that they use for abortions?

Reactions: 1 person
Hobby Lobby May Close All 500+ Stores in 41 States |

We believe that it is by God’s grace that Hobby Lobby has endured, and he has blessed us and our employees. We’ve not only added jobs in a weak economy, we’ve raised wages for the past four years in a row. Our full-time employees start at 80% above minimum wage.

But now, our government threatens to change all of that.

A new government healthcare mandate says that our family business MUST provide what I believe are abortion-causing drugs as part of our health insurance.

Being Christians, we don’t pay for drugs that might cause abortions, which means that we don’t cover emergency contraception, the morning-after pill or the week-after pill. We believe doing so might end a life after the moment of conception, something that is contrary to our most important beliefs.

Radio Shack is closing 500 stores though - much to Barrys dismay and spending 1 mil for a Super Bowl commercial

I don't really mind herb just not a fan of legalizing not that I would lose sleep if it was. It's fun arguing with people that just like getting high & use every argument in the world to defend it other than just getting high.

Judgmental troll, IMO

Because I linked to a source that clearly pointed out that the OP's "news" was inaccurate?

69, if you feel that this or any of my posts are an attempt to be "superior in every form or fashion", then I'd say you have a self esteem problem.

Let's wait and see what comes of their law suit. If it doesn't go their way they very well may close some doors to off set the cost of the unaffordable health care act

That these two issues are being tethered to one another is yet another example of the fact that the religious right has so much power in the GOP that it guarantees alienating everyone else.

Reactions: 3 people
That these two issues are being tethered to one another is yet another example of the fact that the religious right has so much power in the GOP that it guarantees alienating everyone else.

Just be glad we don't have a president who's Muslim.......oh wait

Reactions: 2 people
Playing dumb isn't a good defence

I don't get it? Playing dumb that some of their employees use health benefits to pay for abortions or that some of their employees use their salaries to pay for abortions? Hobby Lobby is the source of the money in either case.

The reason you so-called Christiand condemn Muslims is because their politics are dictated by their religious beliefs.

Whereupon you promptly do the same thing.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't get it? Playing dumb that some of their employees use health benefits to pay for abortions or that some of their employees use their salaries to pay for abortions? Hobby Lobby is the source of the money in either case.

Health insurance doesn't pay for abortions.

believe what you want.

I believe that most people are good and that wars happen because people see themselves as part of groups rather than individuals. Christians and Muslims have been fighting for centuries. If either side had the "turn the other cheek" philosophy that Jesus encouraged, then history would be a lot different.

I think Christians that can support the death of innocents because we get a few bad guys in the process are not real Christians. I think that Muslims who can support the death of innocents to get a few bad guys in the process are not real Muslims.

I'd love to talk to a Christian who actually thinks Jesus would lead us to battle in the Middle East with our current foreign policy.

]How do you feel about the magic negro giving billions to his muslim buddies, while they are killing Christians by the hundreds and burning their church.

I'm sure you're willing to excuse the billions we give to Israel though right? :hi:

]How do you feel about the magic negro giving billions to his muslim buddies, while they are killing Christians by the hundreds and burning their church.

How do you feel about Hobby Lobby doing business with China given their poor human rights record and abortion practices?

Interesting how they're against an issue that cost them money but are OK with another that makes them money.

I think the best part about the exile of gsvol is that OJ posts his own original thoughts now. It's like Fred Flintstone died and now it's just a show about Barney Rubble.

VN Store

Back