Hman.. Da Squirrel

Well, at a low ebb right now. Took my second of 4 infusions last Monday and then we skip two weeks before the next. This second one is kicking my ass but I guess that's a good thing. I get radiation treatments every business day until 12-29-16 and it has started blocking my swallowing a little. I really appreciate all of you asking about me in my time of need. I will try to post more as we beat the hell out of this awful invader.

Reactions: 5 people
I don't know what all that means, but don't let it kick your butt, you do the kicking! High kicks! :)

Well, at a low ebb right now. Took my second of 4 infusions last Monday and then we skip two weeks before the next. This second one is kicking my ass but I guess that's a good thing. I get radiation treatments every business day until 12-29-16 and it has started blocking my swallowing a little. I really appreciate all of you asking about me in my time of need. I will try to post more as we beat the hell out of this awful invader.
On those days when you don't have the energy to fight, let those who love you take over. Soon as you feel up to it, back at it!

Thank you for checking in. Always in our prayers friend.

you can beat it, Hman
stay strong

On those days when you don't have the energy to fight, let those who love you take over. Soon as you feel up to it, back at it!

Thank you for checking in. Always in our prayers friend.
I really appreciate that volly. I've lost so many in the past year sometimes I don't know where to turn.

Good to hear from you brother. So inspiring to see how upbeat and motivated you are to beat this. Anything you need, just let us know

Good to hear from you brother. So inspiring to see how upbeat and motivated you are to beat this. Anything you need, just let us know
Peanut butter eggs and craisins sounds good right now. :) Actually I did buy some craisins a couple of months ago in your honor.

Peanut butter eggs and craisins sounds good right now. :) Actually I did buy some craisins a couple of months ago in your honor.

Don't know that I can find eggs this time of year but I'll gladly send some peanut butter trees if you want!

Don't know that I can find eggs this time of year but I'll gladly send some peanut butter trees if you want!
Thanks, I know you would. Maybe if my taste buds get back to normal I will take you up on your offer. Everything I eat tastes weird right now.

Hope you're feeling relatively good, today, hman.

FYI, 'Tin Man' is the only username I've ever had on any sports message board, The first one I frequented was FanNation. The core cadre of CFB regulars there were a good bunch. Once orphaned by its ignominious fold, I surfed a few other message boards. I became a member of VN in ~2015 but didn't frequent it much until this year.

Tin Man is a drop zone nickname given to me by a skydiving instructor. I'll tell you the tale some time, if you're interested.

Hope you're feeling relatively good, today, hman.

FYI, 'Tin Man' is the only username I've ever had on any sports message board, The first one I frequented was FanNation. The core cadre of CFB regulars there were a good bunch. Once orphaned by its ignominious fold, I surfed a few other message boards. I became a member of VN in ~2015 but didn't frequent it much until this year.

Tin Man is a drop zone nickname given to me by a skydiving instructor. I'll tell you the tale some time, if you're interested.

I figured it was a wizard of oz reference.

Thanks, I know you would. Maybe if my taste buds get back to normal I will take you up on your offer. Everything I eat tastes weird right now.

Understand that. When I was taking care of my Papaw, he had a similar problem and the only thing we could get him to eat were Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies. Stay strong my friend, you still have lots to give us in this world.

Had a CT scan today. The nurse called and said it showed the mass is reduced in size and no other areas are affected. Oh, and I finished a big old bag of craisins this afternoon.

Reactions: 4 people
Had a CT scan today. The nurse called and said it showed the mass is reduced in size and no other areas are affected. Oh, and I finished a big old bag of craisins this afternoon.

Screaming thank you Lord!!! Not letting up on prayers til it's gone.

Merry Christmas hman!!!!!!!

This is some fantastic news, h! Know our prayers are with you.

Pass the craisins.:)

Made my night brother.

VN Store

Back