Hman.. Da Squirrel

Doctor called Friday and said I may be a candidate for surgery and said something about a silver lining. Getting a pet scan tomorrow to see if it's anywhere else in my body. Hey Heartie.

That sounds promising! Thinking of you squirrely

Doctor called Friday and said I may be a candidate for surgery and said something about a silver lining. Getting a pet scan tomorrow to see if it's anywhere else in my body. Hey Heartie.

What's the word, hman?

Keep your head up Squirrel. You've got a lot left to do down here, so I know you're not going to let this get you.

Reactions: 1 person
Started chemo and radiation. Full battle mode to destroy invader inside. Carry on merry horde!

Praying my friend! Wish I was close and I'd help you. I know that chemo is rough cause my wife went through it.

Hman, I JUST asked jerry if he'd heard anything from you. Thank you so much for posting.

I fell in love and quit drinking myself to death. Jerry says he misses the way you used to do that one thing with your thing.

Well you know that's an old tradition and not errbody can do it. Proud to hear you settled down on the self destruction front.:salute:

Haven't stopped by the zone in a long time, so just saw this. Had no idea Hman. Praying for you squirrel

Hman, it's been a long time, I think about you and smile, every time I see PBR..I'm sorry u have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and pray u kick it's ass!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back