hiring bebord landed Richmond and kept boulware

IMO. Offensive line will be greatly improved by debords presence.
All indicators point to Kahlil McKenzie flipping Richmond to us. These two became friends at all start camps. McKenzie at the UA all star game even tweeted about his recruiting while there. Butch visited KMac in Cali to firm it up, went to Memphis, the next following day or so Richmond flipped. Boulware I can't say, but generally kids on the OL dont give 5 squats who the OC is, they do care who the position coach is mostly. But KMac brought Richmond to The Hill, best believe that.

You're right. But they have watched games those coaches have coached in.

Bowl games maybe. Honestly how many Boise State and Arizona State games have you actually watched over the past year? I guess you could say kids catch the highlights but I doubt most southeastern kids give a damn to catch west coast games unless it's USC or Oregon playing.

I could see Debord helping with Richmond. He has a pretty good history of working with Olinemen and getting them to the league. Coached Steve Hutchinson, Jon Jansen, Jon Runyan, Jeff Backus and Maurice Williams who all went on to the league.

IMO that had zero, zilch and nada to do with Richmond. and boulware showed up to Georgia in TN gear they wanted to be a VFL and be part of the Family.

Reactions: 1 person
All indicators point to Kahlil McKenzie flipping Richmond to us. These two became friends at all start camps. McKenzie at the UA all star game even tweeted about his recruiting while there. Butch visited KMac in Cali to firm it up, went to Memphis, the next following day or so Richmond flipped. Boulware I can't say, but generally kids on the OL dont give 5 squats who the OC is, they do care who the position coach is mostly. But KMac brought Richmond to The Hill, best believe that.

Exactly, Thank you

I think that's part of the story.... According to Richmond his own words he said the relationship he and Coach Jones had borderline on father son and he absolutely love the man.... I would say that probably had just a little bit to do with it as well...

And according to Coach Jones and his own words said the relationship between he and Richmond were like no other he'd ever had with another recruit .....that's extremely interesting!!!!

If Butch could recruit coaches as well as players we would be in good shape. Now we have a guy who has been out of football for 2 years and has not been an OC for 7 years.

VN Store

Back