Hire mike norvell now!!!

Mike Norvell is a great coach! He could be the next coach to start a legacy in Knoxville! High Energy, Great game planning and ability to make change in second half to adjust. :rock::rock:
Mike Norvell is a really good coach. Just not we need he is in that tier of coaches like Brohmm T-Martin and Mike Norvell. I think that its Gruden we have try for the home run. Instant credibility great qb coach video break down gruru. If we land him he will be great for us.
Then Chip Kelly I don't like his system but it produces. Will it work against the big boys here. He will have better players so we will see. Then there is Fuentes, Brohmm. That last group includes one person and that's Lane Kiffin He is a great OC. I think he learned his lesson, but I would only give him the job if we swing and miss on all those guys which in this case is unlikely!

Everyone keeps saying no to realistic options and keeps nagging on Gruden and Kelly.

There's a better chance of Kate Upton leaving Justin Verlander and dating one of us guys on Vol Nation than there is any chance of Chip Kelly or Jon Gruden being our next head football coach.
Are you an insider!

To hell with it, I will take the job. 3 million per year for 4 years with a measly 5 million buyout. Power I 90 percent of the time to feature our backs and 5-2 monster every down on defense to shut down the run. D4H will be the recruiting coordinator, Gruden will be OC with Peyton coaching QBs. We cannot lose.
1st and goal on the 1.... I am going to run it.

Reactions: 2 people
Everyone keeps saying no to realistic options and keeps nagging on Gruden and Kelly.

There's a better chance of Kate Upton leaving Justin Verlander and dating one of us guys on Vol Nation than there is any chance of Chip Kelly or Jon Gruden being our next head football coach.

I’d be good with Kate.

To hell with it, I will take the job. 3 million per year for 4 years with a measly 5 million buyout. Power I 90 percent of the time to feature our backs and 5-2 monster every down on defense to shut down the run. D4H will be the recruiting coordinator, Gruden will be OC with Peyton coaching QBs. We cannot lose.
1st and goal on the 1.... I am going to run it.
I love a 5-2 5-3 monster defense. I’d take it and run with these two defensive setups in a heartbeat.

Mike Norvell is a really good coach. Just not we need he is in that tier of coaches like Brohmm T-Martin and Mike Norvell. I think that its Gruden we have try for the home run. Instant credibility great qb coach video break down gruru. If we land him he will be great for us.
Then Chip Kelly I don't like his system but it produces. Will it work against the big boys here. He will have better players so we will see. Then there is Fuentes, Brohmm. That last group includes one person and that's Lane Kiffin He is a great OC. I think he learned his lesson, but I would only give him the job if we swing and miss on all those guys which in this case is unlikely!

I mostly agree, and I'm not saying he needs to be our top candidate...but something tells me we are going to run into Brohm somewhere along the way and he's going to hand our hat to us. I think he's the real deal. Purdue is terrible and he's made them competitive quickly...for Purdue.

Reactions: 1 person

Tee definitely isn't in the tier with Brohm. Brohm had success at WK and has Purdue playing better than they ever have. Even in the games Purdue has lost they gave Mich and Wisc all they wanted. Hes doing more with less than anyone I've seen in a while. Not like many 4-5 star players are knocking down the door at Purdue to go play football. I would put Brohm in a whole different class than Norvell,Tee, Brown, and even Kiffin. Wouldd put Brohm and Frost in the same class and 2 guys I fully expect to be championship level type coach's. I think DJ Durkin could be another one to put with Brohm and Frost.Could be wrong but honestly after Gruden I would take any of those 3 next. If Durkin wasn't down to his 3rd string QB Maryland would be a lot better. Just not sure what the ceiling at Maryland is. Can't be easy to recruit there and that makes it harder to compete with Ohio St, Mich, Wisc and Penn St. But rely like him too. No way in hell I would even consider Tee as a HC right now. He's not even killing it as an OC right now.

I mostly agree, and I'm not saying he needs to be our top candidate...but something tells me we are going to run into Brohm somewhere along the way and he's going to hand our hat to us. I think he's the real deal. Purdue is terrible and he's made them competitive quickly...for Purdue.

I agree. Definitely one of my top choices after Gruden. Bring in a good staff and he could win early and often here.

Scott frost has also done a much better job at UCF. Took an 0-12 roster and made them bowl eligible immediately, and he now has them looking the most impressive in their conference. Norvell is doing well with Fuente's players.

Pretty much all of Memphis' best players besides the receivers are Norvell's players.

Norvell recruited the first 4star defensive player since Tim Harris. He is a prodigious offensive genius. He is young.

Only problem I see at this point is he is at a better program than we are. Wouldn't even be a lateral move.

I see him having the integrity of staying in place and making Memphis on tier with Michigan State or Kansas State.

It is just a matter of time that the Memphis talent will stay home instead of looking East.

We have a better chance of getting Brohm, Frost, Peterson and the like.

Gotta wonder about that. Ole Miss is toxic and the NCAA isn't done with them. If he's smart he won't take that job.

Tennessee, as toxic as we are, is more competitive to get a good coach than Old Mrs. They are one school we don't have to worry about competing for coaching talent.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back