Hey OU fans

Very disgusted with the OU fanbase...not all but a lot...this is ridiculous to do. Plus all the shrubs around were ripped up and destroyed too.

I hadn't heard about what was done to the rock. If it was OU fans that did it, that a damn fine way to reprensent your school. Plus the OU players giving the finger to fans is a fine example of Stoops not having any control of his players. It just really makes me mad that we had a chance to shut their mouths up, and we let this game get away. Im sure other Tennessee fans seen what was coming half way through the 3rd quarter. Its bad to say but i knew we was going to fool around and lose this game the same way we lost the Gaytard game last season. I hope that the way we lost this OU game and the Gaytard game last season, is not the way Butch is going to game plan & coach in the so called big games. The Gaytard game is right around the corner, and I think we will know more after this game.

For the love of liquor, folks... can we stop calling UF the Gators, etc?

Unless you enjoy getting smacked around by those of that persuasion anually, I just don't get your point

VN Store

Back