He's Back....

I have a feeling that Peterman is going to take the starting job this season. Worley is really solid but I just have a hunch that Peterman has worked is tail off and is ready to throw for 3500 and run for 800. I think Manning's presence has helped him mature and grow.

I hope the H@ll you are right.:lolabove:We just need one of them to take control, we don't need to go in game 3 not knowing who the QB really is, we need one to take charge and prove he can do the job, don't need one worried about if we go 3 and out thinking he is coming out of the game.:rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling that Peterman is going to take the starting job this season. Worley is really solid but I just have a hunch that Peterman has worked is tail off and is ready to throw for 3500 and run for 800. I think Manning's presence has helped him mature and grow.

Welp, after his half of work vs Florida last year, only needs 3,495 more passing yds and 803 more rushing yds to get there.

Reactions: 4 people

Did you watch the Florida game last year?

Reactions: 3 people
Welp, after his half of work vs Florida last year, only needs 3,495 more passing yds and 803 more rushing yds to get there.

Lol if any of our QBs had that type of season we would probably be 9-3 at worst and that's not happening either

Question that I had while looking at the picture...

Is it really hard to make everything the same shade of orange?

You'll catch hell for saying that around here, but I think he'll be miles ahead of where he was last year. There will be some games, where we can put the 2nd and 3rd tring guys in and I think you'll see Peterman looking much better than folks give him credit for.

Having said that, it will be really tough for CBJ to sit Worley, when he's been here the longest (seniority), and has been through a lot...but in the end, Dobbs fits this offense better than anyone else, and will win the starting job coming out of fall camp.

Nevertheless, I would not be surprised to see CBJ split time between Worley and Dobbs in the Utah State game, though...even if it is a tight score.

Troll much?

Mr. Manning will be the guest speaker for the Athens CoC benefit dinner next year, Sat. June 27, 2015.

You'll catch hell for saying that around here, but I think he'll be miles ahead of where he was last year. There will be some games, where we can put the 2nd and 3rd tring guys in and I think you'll see Peterman looking much better than folks give him credit for.

Having said that, it will be really tough for CBJ to sit Worley, when he's been here the longest (seniority), and has been through a lot...but in the end, Dobbs fits this offense better than anyone else, and will win the starting job coming out of fall camp.

Nevertheless, I would not be surprised to see CBJ split time between Worley and Dobbs in the Utah State game, though...even if it is a tight score.

Worley is really a pretty good qb. That's why if we see peterman start then we can expect a great season. I'm not sold on dobbs yet.

Wow.. how awesome it is for our Qbs.......throwing with Peyton Manning. Imagine that. Huge for these kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Did someone just post that Worley is "solid"? Omg. I just a piece on Fox Sports rating him the 14 the best in the SEC and that is being incredibly generous. He's terrible...Dobbs can't even throw the ball 55 yd's and Peterman is one of the worst qb's I have ever seen.

It's shameful for UT to be trotting out these lamers. They aren't even MAC quality.

Why must everything be sugar coated every year? Let's be real about the QB situation. They are horrible...period.

10452370_664693400252631_7354050474629217664_n.png

10460722_664693393585965_2868717600184021541_n.png

manningvols-300x262.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any concrete evidence, just a hunch he's ready to show out. He is still young.

I guess Dobbs and Worley are old ? I seen enough of Peterman in the Fla game and spring game to know that he will stay 3rd on the chart or fall further down. but anything can happen. I guess.

I guess Dobbs and Worley are old ? I seen enough of Peterman in the Fla game and spring game to know that he will stay 3rd on the chart or fall further down. but anything can happen. I guess.

Worley is old, Dobbs is a true sophomore. I just want so bad for someone to step up and play like Clausen did. We've got all the other pieces to be a 9 win team if we just had a good Qb

Thanks for that thrilling prediction Mrs. Peterman. Just in case however, I think your son better brush up on his clipboard holding skills and perhaps invest in a new baseball cap.

Thanks for that thrilling prediction Mrs. Peterman. Just in case however, I think your son better brush up on his clipboard holding skills and perhaps invest in a new baseball cap.

^^^This. Lol:lolabove:

Did someone just post that Worley is "solid"? Omg. I just a piece on Fox Sports rating him the 14 the best in the SEC and that is being incredibly generous. He's terrible...Dobbs can't even throw the ball 55 yd's and Peterman is one of the worst qb's I have ever seen.

It's shameful for UT to be trotting out these lamers. They aren't even MAC quality.

Why must everything be sugar coated every year? Let's be real about the QB situation. They are horrible...period.

You sir are horrible...troll

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back