He's Back....

I don't know what everyone else sees but it looks to me like Manning is the only one in that picture with good mechanics.

I see a still picture that shows absolutely no mechanics whatsoever...

That being said, I notice that Nathan Peterman the quickest release of the three... :crazy:

Peterman could surprise some people on here playing healthy. I believe there were some posters on here last year thinking he was going to be great and after seeing him play with a broken thumb, these posters jumped ship and the bashing started. I for one wanted him out of the Florida game as well, not knowing he was playing with a broken thumb, at the time. It's another year and hopefully he can turn the corner and do well, afterall he is a Vol.

I have a feeling that Peterman is going to take the starting job this season. Worley is really solid but I just have a hunch that Peterman has worked is tail off and is ready to throw for 3500 and run for 800. I think Manning's presence has helped him mature and grow.

Only possible if Manning switches jerseys before the game with Peterman and wears a blacked out visor on helmet to conceal identity. :good!:

My sincere question would be why a coach would keep a QB in the game with a broken thumb? He either had no confidence in Dobbs or had no other choice.

My guess is Butch didn't know that Peterman had that injury til halftime. He certainly wouldn't have kept his QB out there with a broken hand.

Either way, it had nothing to do with his confidence in Dobbs. Worley is the QB who replaced Peterman in the second half. Worley was the 2nd team QB for the Florida game.

Unless I am mistaken, Dobbs didn't even make the trip to Florida last season.

Was gonna mention that but I couldn't recall if it was the Florida or Oregon game that Dobbs missed. I think you're right though, think it was the Florida game.

Obviously trolling, but Peterman plays is 3rd string at best. Only way he gets any meaningful snaps if it Worley and Dobbs get injured.

I just think he is ready to prove that what we saw in the Florida game was not the true peterman.

Agreed. Can't judge a QB by aand half andthe making his first start in the swamp. That would be like basing a person starting a brand new career on their first day of work.

I see a still picture that shows absolutely no mechanics whatsoever...

That being said, I notice that Nathan Peterman the quickest release of the three... :crazy:

It appears the ole man is throwing to the spot on the field where the receiver "will be", Peterman throwing prematurely to where he "thought" the receiver might be and Dobbs throwing to Worley who is holding a clipboard on the sidelines. :crazy:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Agreed. Can't judge a QB by aand half andthe making his first start in the swamp. That would be like basing a person starting a brand new career on their first day of work.

Ya not everyone can be a Johnny football or Winston right out the gate.

I hope the H@ll you are right.:lolabove:We just need one of them to take control, we don't need to go in game 3 not knowing who the QB really is, we need one to take charge and prove he can do the job, don't need one worried about if we go 3 and out thinking he is coming out of the game.:rock:

Thing is... one has taken charge. He's a team leader and by Jones' testimony the most consistent of the QB's. Is he ideal? Maybe not. But none of the others have come close to knocking him off yet. He has always been the guy to go out first with the 1's and get the most snaps with the 1's.

People love to take shots at Worley. The QB always takes more than his share of blame when things don't go well. But if you want to see what JW does when he has trust with a WR... go back and watch his MTSU game. And he only had one WR then- D Rogers.

Reactions: 2 people
It appears the ole man is throwing to the spot on the field where the receiver "will be", Peterman throwing prematurely to where he "thought" the receiver might be and Dobbs throwing to Worley who is holding a clipboard on the sidelines. :crazy:

I don't care who you are, that was funny.

Reactions: 1 person
Was gonna mention that but I couldn't recall if it was the Florida or Oregon game that Dobbs missed. I think you're right though, think it was the Florida game.

He was flying around the moon in the rocket he built after class. Pretty good reason, JMO.

Did someone just post that Worley is "solid"? Omg. I just a piece on Fox Sports rating him the 14 the best in the SEC and that is being incredibly generous. He's terrible...Dobbs can't even throw the ball 55 yd's and Peterman is one of the worst qb's I have ever seen.

It's shameful for UT to be trotting out these lamers. They aren't even MAC quality.

Why must everything be sugar coated every year? Let's be real about the QB situation. They are horrible...period.
Now that's trolling. Not good trolling but legitimate trolling by some helmet wearing window licker.

Nationdom had a thread earlier about how we don't sign enough 4 and 5 star players.

The thread was more about how startled I was at the consecutive number of 3 stars. Not the lack of 4 and 5s. And the fact that no one seemed alarmed at all. Later I found out that lots of these guys could jump up the ratings quite a bit.

VN Store

Back